15 || stupid letter

Yewon roamed through the brother's rooms while they were gone

Yewon roamed through the brother's rooms while they were gone. She was all alone at the house. It was midnight and she knew what they were up to;

Hunting.

She smiles at the thought of yesterday's talk with Jake. Yewon had slightly gained feelings for a vampire but he was quite special to her.

His I love you remained in her head, she kept thinking about what kind of love does he feel for her. In a friend way or romantic? Nonetheless, the moment kept replaying in her mind.

Yewon slowly opened Jake's room door and it was extremely dark. She switched the lights on and saw a letter on his desk.

Growing curious, she went closer and took it. As she was about to read the whole thing, someone turned off the lights making her jump in surprise.

"Look who's here.." She heard them say, Yewon can feel them coming towards her. She took step backwards, as they kept on coming closer to her.

Luck wasn't on her side as her back hit the wall.

"Jake? Is that you?"

She heard a deep chuckle, "Wrong. I'll give you a clue, Yewon."

"I'm one of the brothers." He whispered to her ear. She gulps in nervousness as his hand touched her shoulder.
His voice was unrecognizable. Yewon knew what the brothers sounds like yet she couldn't guess who this guy was.

"Can't guess?" He caresses her neck.
"I-I can't s-see.." Tears started forming in her eyes. Yewon was scared. She should have just stayed in her room.

"Now you're scared." He laughed airily while pulling away from Yewon. "You can't even recognize your own 'best friend'?"

"R-Riki?" She came to realization and smiled, "I thought you were someone else.." Yewon hugged him,

"You have escaped from them?" She felt him nod. "I have, love."

"Love? Since when did you start calling me that?" Yewon questioned. It sounds weird when he calls her that, especially when they're best friends.

"You told me earlier that you were one of the brothers, Were you trying to scare me?" She sighs, "I was scared you know, almost gave me a heart attack." The girl jokes, pulling away from Riki.

"What if I am?"
"Pardon?"
"What if I am one of the brothers. Like I'm a vampire too." Riki turned the lights on.

"You can't be! They just tried killing you and even locked you in the basement for days or months? I seem to have forgot. I don't really count.."