end.

Lee Heeseung

Lee Heeseung.

One of his powers were telekinesis.
He could also manipulate somebody's mind.

"Yewon," A girl who she found oddly familiar approached her as Yewon was full of thoughts.

"Are you okay?" The girl held her hand earning a flinch from her. "I'm glad you managed to escape them." She smiled softly, "Let's forget everything that happened to you and go out once you're ready, okay?"

"Where's Heeseung? Where is Jungwon too?" Taken aback, the girl mentally prepared herself knowing that Yewon would ask those type of questions.

"Yewon.."
"Where are they!" Yewon raised her voice.

"I need you to calm down. Please.."
"Who are you anyways? Why do you want me to forget them?" Yewon was full of rage. "I swear, if you won't let me out of this hospital, I will-"

"Jiwon, Yewon!" The door swang open, revealing a smiling boy. "It's been so long!"

He wasn't alone. He had accompany. There were seven of them and they immediately went to Yewon.

"We've missed you, Yewon. Come back to us, hm?" A tall brunette caressed her cheeks.

"H-heeseung?"

"Yewon! Don't be fooled by them!" Jiwon pushed Heeseung to the side, "Snap out of it, will you? Yewon, they traumatized us, why do you even want to go back to them?!"

"Stop manipulating her mind, you monster!" Jiwon shouted at the calm vampire.

"Look, Jiwon. Yewon doesn't wanna live her life without us, get that in your mind." Jungwon said and sat beside Yewon.

"You want to be with us till death, don't you, Yewon?"

Yewon let out a laugh, embracing him with a hug. "Of course! I can't live without you seven."

"Y-yewon... Have you forgotten what they did to Minhee? And all of the people they've murdered? Those innocent people?" Jiwon never thought that she would take their side.

"Such a menace." Sunoo tsked.

"You can't tell me what to do, Jiwon. After all, you don't own me."

.

The sound of her alarm clock was heard. The girl groaned, getting up while rubbing her eyes.

"What the fuck Yewon! Why'd you wake up just now!? I thought you were dead, you worried us!" Riki whined and shaked her body aggressively.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU VAMPIRE!"

"Don't tell me you had another dream about vampires again.." Riki sighed, "First of all, I'm not a vampire. Second of all, they don't exist, and third of all, WHY DO YOU KEEP DREAMING ABOUT THEM?"

"Do they really not exist? Are you really human?"

"You dream of vampires so much to the point you see me as one." He rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"Get ready, love. We have school later."

---

uhh that escalated pretty quick⁉️