22 || another victim

Yewon's eyes flutter opened and felt a slight weight on her lower abdomen, only to see Sunghoon's arms wrapped around her waist

Yewon's eyes flutter opened and felt a slight weight on her lower abdomen, only to see Sunghoon's arms wrapped around her waist. She slowly stood up from the mattress, making the boy shuffle from his deep slumber.

How did we end up in this position-

As Yewon tried removing his arms around her, the vampire awakened and lets out a groan. He then pulled her to his chest. "Where do you think you're going?" He said in a raspy voice.

"Somewhere else, away from you." She answered, "Let me go, Sunghoon." She demanded.

His eyes were half-open and he looks at Yewon. Sunghoon then squinted his eyes at the sunlight beaming at his face, "Fuck! Close the curtains! Now!"

Sunghoon pushed her off the bed and ordered to close the curtains as fast as she can.

"Why the fuck would you open the curtains?!" Sunghoon grumbled, rubbing his eyes. "You know what I am and you decided to open them."

"Sorry. I may have left them opened last night." She apologized and sat down at the edge of the bed.

Sunghoon smiles as he continued staring at the girl, running his fingers through his hair. He again wrapped his arms around her waist, making her froze on spot.

"Are you hungry? I've heard there's a newly opened bakery nearby." He said, his voice calm and sweet. Yet it had a hint of laced with desire.

"Do you even eat human food?" Yewon turned to look at him.
"I don't but, do you wanna go?"
Yewon was hesitant. What if it's another trick? Sunghoon doesn't even let her go out these past months.

"I'm letting you out because you have been behaving lately. It's like a reward or something" He said, answering all her unsaid questions.
"Are you sure? This could be a-"
"I'm sure, Miss Choi." He buried his head on her neck, "I'm very sure" His hot breath hit her neck.

"Why are you here in my room anyways?" Yewon changed the topic. Sunghoon lowly chuckles. "What do you mean, darling? This is my room you are in."

"W-what?"
"You forgot already? You have been separated from Jiwon and Heeseung told me to guard you, incase you do stupid stuff."
"When can I talk to Jiwon again?" Yewon breathes out. "I miss her."

"Don't worry. You both are still living under the same roof." Sunghoon assures and pulled away from her, "For now." He added, earning a confuse hum from her.

"I should get ready and you should too." Sunghoon said, standing up from the bed. "We're gonna go out? Just the two of us?" Yewon questioned.
"Do you want more company?" He crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow.
"No thanks. I prefer being with only one bloodsucker than being with more than two."

...

"Oh? Where are you two heading at?" Jungwon looked at both Sunghoon and Yewon. They were dressed up. Most importantly, they were unintentionally matching.