19 || loved

"Have you ever experienced real and genuine love before?" That question took Yewon by surprise

"Have you ever experienced real and genuine love before?" That question took Yewon by surprise. She kept wondering that too. Have she?

Sunoo intently watched the wondering girl, her mind was full of little thoughts. "I don't know..." Yewon breathed out. "I think I haven't been loved before. My parents don't even genuinely love me. It's as if I'm nothing to them, especially to my father."

Sunoo scooted closer to her and wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a protecting manner. "My mother was quite loving before but it now changed when they started having fights everyday. She started giving me less attention."

He nodded. "How about now? Do you feel loved?" Yewon took a glimpse at him. "I really don't know... What do you think?"

"You are loved by us, Yewon. Do you know how many lives were took because they just looked at you?" The conversation was going dark now when he mentioned it. Yewon gulped, "W-what?"

"Nothing, love. Let's just continue watching the movie."

Currently, the two of them were watching a romance movie together. In Sunoo's room. Yewon was bored and thought of watching a movie with Sunoo. The others were out, Heeseung and Sunghoon were getting food as Jay was too lazy to cook, Jungwon and Riki were somewhere which was unknown.

Jake on the otherhand, he still hasn't come back home yet. Yewon was getting a bit worried but otherwise, she's starting to not care for him anymore.

"Sunoo-" She turned to look at Sunoo but he was already leaning towards her. Their faces were so close to each other. A smirk made its way to Sunoo's face, "Yes?"

"I was j-just wondering where-"
"You've been asking about Jake for the third time today." Sunoo pulled away, rolling his eyes. "I'm just worried.." Yewon stated.

"You have to move on from him, Yewon. He's now dating Konon, not you." Sunoo smirk became bigger. "Why do you love him so much?"

"He's just different... He really made me feel loved."
"Don't I make you feel loved?" His smirk turned into a pout as he leaned on her shoulders. "How do I make you feel loved, Yewon?"

"I don't know." She shrugged making the boy sigh. "Whatever, I won't force you to love me."

———

Home alone, Yewon took a roam around the big house. Sunoo went to fetch Jungwon and Riki.

Minutes later, she heard a scream. It belonged from a girl. Yewon stopped on her tracks and slowly peeked downstairs.

A sight of a bloody girl being dragged away by Sunghoon was seen. Yewon quickly hid, not wanting to be seen. She quietly watched the two of them. The girl was around her age. She was still in her school uniform.