10 || evil

Yewon sat quietly at the living room, glaring at each one of them

Yewon sat quietly at the living room, glaring at each one of them. Her hands were tied and so were her legs.

The brothers were chatting. However, Sunghoon kept glancing at her incase that she had escaped. Though, she couldn't easily escape from them.

"Now, what do we do with Yewon?" Jay questions, looking at her with a cold-stone face. She gulps, I'm about to die, aren't I?

"You aren't gonna die, Yewon." She widens her eyes at the sudden voice, someone was using telepathy on her.

Who the fuck

"Heeseung."

Oh

"She stays here for the rest of her life," Heeseung answered, glancing at her with a devilish smirk.

"But if she tries to escape, she has consequences."

Whatever.

"Shut up and listen." Someone whispers in her ear. Yewon widens her eyes and looks around to see no one behind her.

Though, they sounded like Sunoo.

"I'm right here, love." He said. Yewon saw Sunoo leaning against the wall.

Not gonna lie, he looks so attractive what the fuck-

"I can read minds, you know" He chuckles, walking closer to the girl that was slightly flustered.

"Cute."

Oh my god

"Sunoo, get away from her." Sunghoon sighs, "My turn, hoe"

"Did you just call me a hoe?" Sunoo cocks him an eyebrow, "Shut up."

Sunghoon observes Yewon, looking at her features. He smiles. She was actually beautiful and majestic which he failed to notice by the first three months.

They never really had an interaction but if they do, it'll make things awkward so they never did.

"You're actually kinda pretty,"

Tf, he thinks I'm ugly before?

Sunghoon laughs, "You were always pretty, Yewon Choi."

---

"Yewon," Konon approached the girl who looked pale and restless. She couldn't help but feel worried for her bestfriend.

Even though they fought, Konon still cares for Yewon.

Yewon hums in response, too tired to even talk. "Are you okay? You look like you haven't slept for days." Konon looks at the girl, worriedly.

"I'm fine.. Thank you for asking." She gave her a slight smile and closes her eyes to sleep.

Yewon was too terrified and she was unable to sleep. Especially when she's with six blood-sucking monsters.

Konon sighs, rubbing her back in a comforting manner. "You can stay with us if you like."

"I can't, I'm sorry."
"Why?"
"If I stay at your place, I'd end up dead and you'll be in danger. I don't want that to happen to you guys." Yewon looks at her with teary eyes.

"I'm sorry for not believing you and Riki before. I'm sorry." She sobs.

"It's not your fault, Yewon." Konon felt pity for her.

"Let's eat lunch now.. it's 11:30, aren't you starving?" She changes the topic as Yewon looks up, nodding.

Konon smiles and stands up, "Let's go to the cafeteria!"

"Konon-" He stopped on his tracks upon seeing Yewon, crying. Riki looks at his sister and to her.

"Yewon? Are you okay?" He asked her. Without a thought, Yewon immediately hugged him making him flustered. Konon smirks at his brother.

"I think you both need to let go of each other now. I'm starving, don't let me starve to death." Konon complains, grabbing Yewon's hand and walked towards the cafeteria with Riki following.

Riki secretly smiles after their hug. It made his heart flutter. As they were at the cafeteria, they were many people inside.

It was crowded. Riki catched up to the both girls and held Yewon's hand.

"Psst, Riki," Konon teasingly wiggles her eyebrows at her brother that was now red. Riki managed to throw her a glare but broke into smiles afterwards.

Konon had left their side to get her own food leaving Riki and Yewon alone. They were gripping each other's hands, afraid to lose each other at the crowded cafeteria.

"Yewon." A monotone voice spoke behind her, "Why are you with this boy?"

She suddenly lets go of his hand and turns around to look at Sunghoon. Riki cocks an eyebrow, "Sunghoon hyung.."

Sunghoon coldly looks at him, " Never giving up on her, huh?"

Riki smirks, "Never."

Sunghoon clenches his jaw, "Do you wanna die?" He whispers enough for him to hear.

"You are so annoying. You and your brothers should leave Yewon alone, it's so obvious that she doesn't wanna be with you."

"Shut up you lowlife human." Sunghoon was now more annoyed. The both of them were holding back from killing each other.

Yewon stares at them arguing, she was scared for Riki but he looked unfazed than being scared.

"If I see you with her again, I'll fucking end your life."

Riki laughs loudly gaining the attention of the other students inside. Yewon looked down in embarrassment and pulled Sunghoon away from him to stop the fight.

"You really think I'm scared of you? Of course not. You are so egotistic."

"Yewon will never like you nor one of your brothers,

Because you all are evil."