16 || mischievous

It was like hell for Yewon

It was like hell for Yewon. She wanted to escape from them but knew the consequences if she even tries. Yewon wanted to go to school and attend classes in peace, however, the brothers ruined it.

They told people to not approach Yewon or so, they'll kill the innocent students. Anyone who tries to talk to her or even spare her a glance will end up dead. None of them wanted that so they kept distance.

Yewon was quite confused by it. She was unaware by the situation until Konon told her about it.

But a thought came in her mind; if Riki is a vampire, what is Konon?

Lost in her thought, Konon snapped her fingers infront of her face, seeing that she was spacing out as usual. "Hey, we have class. Don't just stand there, let's get goin-" Konon was about to grab her arm but Yewon pulled away, making her surprise.

"What's wrong, Yewon?" Konon grew confused by her behavior. Ever since she had become one of the Lee's, she started acting weird. "Did they threaten you to not talk to me again?" She crosses her arms.

Yewon shook her head, "Are you aware of what Riki truly is?" Yewon awaits for her response but Konon just shrugged it away and headed to class, not caring for her own best friend anymore.

"Konon! You haven't answered my question yet!" She shouted.
"We're gonna be late, Yewon!" Konon said, avoiding the question.

Strange...

In class, Yewon felt constant glances from Jungwon. She doesn't get it, why even is he at school when he's 100+ years old?

The truth was, they were at school because they wanted to look over for Yewon. Ever since she started high school, they started taking an interest in Yewon. However, the third oldest, Jake, wasn't. He thought that it was pure bullshit to admire a human, but now he's head over heels for her, just like his brothers.

Yewon was out of focus; she kept on thinking about who Konon really was. Is she a vampire or a human just like her?

Suddenly, she felt someone poke her arm. She turned to look at it and saw Jungwon. He then passed a paper at her on which he wrote, "Meet me on the rooftop later at lunch."

Yewon glanced at him and nodded. Jungwon took the paper from her and wrote once again, "Lost in thoughts?"

He passed it on to Yewon again, but this time, she finally wrote back, "I was wondering if you knew what I was thinking right now."

Jungwon was taken aback. "You would let me read your mind?" He rests his head on his palm. Yewon shrugs, "It's not like you all don't do it anyway."

"All I know is that you are confused about what really is Konon. Well I'll tell you about her after class; we've got to pay attention."

"Since when did you care about your academics?" Yewon joked. She knew that he always cared about it; he was top of their class, and maybe he wanted to maintain his rank.

Jungwon lets out a sigh and sits back, "Fine. I'll tell you what I have read from your mind." He says, getting a piece of paper from his bag. "But we've got to do it secretly and quietly, or we might get caught." He whispers, just loud enough for her to hear.

He passes the paper to her,

Konon is human, like you are. However, she's never scared of us, unlike you.

: How is she and Riki siblings then? If Riki is vampire...?

Riki got adopted by humans a long time ago. We were sent for adoption when we were younger, but they only wanted Riki and not us. That's why we got separated, but we met again. :)

Despite Jungwon's explanation, she still finds it odd, but she just decided to shrug it off and pay attention to class.

30 minutes had passed when, much to the students' relief, the bell rang. Yewon happily stood up and was about to go to Konon, but she was stopped by Jungwon.

"What do you want, Jungwon?" She looks at him, "I want to talk to Konon-"
"Konon doesn't want to talk to you." Jungwon said making her a little sad. "And how do you know that?" She removed his hands from her hand, making him widen his eyes.

"You always forget that I can read minds, Lee Yewon."
"I'm not a Lee. I'm a Choi."
"But you are now our-"
"You don't treat me as a sister! You treat me as I'm a prisoner!" Yewon raised her voice. Luckily, they were the only ones left inside the room. Jungwon exhales deeply,

"Fix that tone of yours when talking to me, Yewon." Jungwon demanded, looking at her dark brown eyes that was looking up to him. "What if I don't?"

"You're acting like a brat right now, Yewon and I don't like it." He lowly said. Yewon tsks and pushed him away from her, "You're distracting me so that I can't talk to Konon."

"Oh? I'm distracting you?" He smirks as she begins to walk away from him. However, he was quick enough to block the doorway, "Go away!" She started reaching for the doorknob while he was just standing with his arms crossed, looking at her.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Yewon rolled his eyes. "It's pretty obvious why I hate you." She replied with a cold tone, still trying to open the door.

"Is it because I'm not like you? A stupid human?" That angered Yewon very much. She stopped on her tracks, "Pardon?" She glanced up at him.

"Oh nothing" He smiles which made her angry even more. "Don't smile at me like that. It creeps me out."

"I don't even hurt humans! Have you seen me hurt one before?" Jungwon raised his hands up in defense. "I don't drink blood from species like yours, too." He points at her. "Never."

"Are you sure? You could be lying."
"Nope."
"Well whatever. Let me out of this room, now. I need to eat lunch!" Yewon tried opening the door but unfortunately, she can't.

Suddenly, his arms slipped around her waist as she froze in place. His hot breath hit her neck, eventually sending her goosebumps. "You're a feisty girl." Jungwon whispers in her ear,

"I like it." He nuzzled his face into her neck which made her surprise. "Do you like Jake?" Jungwon asked her all of a sudden.

Her heart started beating fast due to his question. "I can hear your heartbeat."

"What if I do like him?" Jungwon's grip on her waist tightened. "Why do you like him anyways, what's so special about him?" Jungwon was angry at his brother. He wanted Yewon to like him instead of Jake.

"I like everything about Jake. Now get your filthy hands off of me." Yewon tried removing his arms from her but he was too strong.

"I don't want to." Jungwon plainly said and began pressing pecks on her neck making her face redden. Yewon never liked him but why's she feeling this way.

She shook the thoughts off, "Let go of me Jungwon!"

"But you like me pressing kisses on you? How bipolar of you." He lets out a scoff and pulled away from her.

What the two of them know is that Jake was watching them with a heavy heart. He looked down and his eyes started getting watery.

Jungwon had spotted him awhile ago, that's why he started kissing her. He wanted Jake to see it.

I'm gonna fucking kill you, Jungwon. You are one mischievous bitch.