17 || forget him and give in

Konon saw both Yewon and Jungwon

Konon saw both Yewon and Jungwon. She was secretly watching them two. She keeps glancing at Jake and wanted to see his reactions.

Jungwon kissing Yewon angered Jake. Konon knew that he has feelings for her and she wanted it to be gone. Konon liked Jake for a period of time and she doesn't like it when his attention is only towards Yewon.

Konon liked the sight. She wanted it to happen, she wanted Jake to see the both of them. Especially when Yewon looked like she was enjoying every second of it.

She put on a worried face and began approaching Jake. Konon tapped his shoulder, "Jake, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be eating lunch?" She questions him even though she knows everything.

Jake exhales deeply, not even sparing her a glance or anything. He was just too focused at Jungwon and Yewon.

"I'm heading to the library." He said with a bitter face. Konon nodded, "Want me to accompany you then?" She offers with a smile.

Jake finally gazes at her, "shouldn't you be eating lunch too?"

"I've finished! Don't worry." Konon beamed which to Jake slightly smiles. "It would be nice if you do accompany me." Jake said, holding her hand. "Let's go?"

Konon nodded, happily as soon Yewon spotted the both of them. "Lead the way."

---

"What type of books do you like?"

Jake looked up at the pile of books, he loved reading and always does. He eyes Konon, "Educational ones."

"How boooring" Konon whines like a child. "Romance books are my fav!" She shares in a happy tone. He found himself smiling at her. "I've read a few but I think they're pretty decent."

Konon rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Pretty decent." She repeated which made Jake laugh. "They're not my type, sorry!" He held up his arms in defense. "My bad, my bad."

She gazes at him, the sunlight hit his face. Konon admired his delicate features and how attractive he was, really. She didn't realize that Jake was looking at her with a confused expression, "Konon? Are you even listening to me?"

"Konon." Jake flicked her forehead making her hiss. "What was that for!" Konon glared at the boy who's laughing at her. "It's not funny. Never."

The two grew a bond. Jake and Konon enjoyed each other's company ever since she accompanied Jake to the library.

She was forever thankful for Jungwon and Yewon because without them, her and Jake wouldn't be best of friends or they could be more than that.

But to come in conclusion, Yewon started becoming pissed at her own best friend. Their feelings were mutual but then, she decided to step in and interfere on their relationship.

"Jake, can we please talk?" Yewon wraps her arm around his. Konon raises her eyebrow, "Can't you see that we're busy?"

"I don't give a fuck though. I want to talk to Jake, alone. Now, get away." Yewon lets out a scoff. "Shoo"

"You're so rude-" As Konon was about to speak, Jake pulled Yewon away from her and went out of the rooftop.

"Look, what's wrong with you?" Jake sighs, looking at her, completely disappointed. "Why are you now so rude? You keep giving her glares, aren't you two bestfriends?"

"Why are you even on her side?" Yewon yanked her arm from him. "Are you both lovers now? Without me knowing?" Jake shakes his head. "Of course not, Won. Why would I date her?"

"Then why do you spend time with her rather than me? You always avoid me whenever I try approaching you. Is Konon making you avoid me?" Yewon looked up at him with teary eyes. Jake looked ashamed, his head was now hung low.

"I'm sorry I-"
"Save it. I don't want to hear it anymore." Yewon sniffs. "You replaced me so fast."

Jake's eyes were wide open. He cups her cheeks, "No no no, of course not! I did not replace you, Won. I promise you." He spoke in a gentle manner. "Please.. forgive me yewon, I will spend time with you again starting from today."

"How about Konon?"
"Don't bring her up again. Please."
"Is Konon a sensitive topic in our relationship?" Yewon glanced up at him. Jake huffs, "Whatever."

I'm not letting you be okay with Jake. Not on my watch. A voice inside her head spoke up. Yewon froze on her spot as Jake's eyebrows knits in confusion. "Won, are you okay?"

Why would you forgive him that fast anyways? The voice spoke up once again. Jake and Konon looks like they're dating. Why don't you just give up on him? Everyone thinks that they're a thing.

Yewon digged her nails on Jake's arm in anger. However, he just looked at her as if it's nothing. "Yewon?"

"The fucking voices..." She muttered. "Telekinesis, probably." Jake said. "Just ignore it. It's perhaps just one of my brothers."

Jake pecks her cheeks. "I'm here to protect you from them." Once Yewon was out of words, he grinned.

"What? Cat got your tongue?"

What surprised him was Yewon began wrapping her arms around his neck. Jungwon loved it and secured her waist. "You finally gave in?"

Yewon breathed out and nuzzled on his neck, "This is what you want, right?"

Jungwon nodded, "Of course."

"J-jungwon?" She stammers, as she took a look again. "Where's Jake? He was here few seconds ago!"

"Forget him, Yewon. Be with me instead."

(⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

HELP- IM SORRY GAYS MY FRIEND USED THIS ACCOUNT YESTERDAY