09 || the truth

Yewon's mind were fill of bad thoughts

Yewon's mind were fill of bad thoughts. Maybe her life is in danger and she doesn't even realize it, she was scared. Konon's words were almost believable but at the same time, Yewon wanted to stay more longer at the Lee's.

A knock on her door made her snap out of her thoughts, she quickly opened the door revealing Sunoo with his usual bright smile. Yewon gave him a small smile,

"Sunoo, why are you still up? It's almost 12." She asks as the boy went inside her room. "My brothers are also up and.. I should ask you the same!"

"I was just thinking about something. It's nothing important, don't worry." Though Yewon assured Sunoo, he could never find himself believing her. Something's not right..

"You're lying." He said catching her off guard,

"What?"

"Yewon, if you have any troubles, you can lean into me! I'm your brother.,
Or step-brother hehe" Sunoo chuckles.

Yewon didn't spoke after that. She knew that he knows something was bothering her but she doesn't trust him enough to tell him what's wrong.

"Ahhh you know what, nevermind! Let's change the topic. Do you believe in vampires, Won?" Sunoo questions the girl that was now interested.

"Yeah but if I do encounter one, I'd be hella scared. Well I mean they're vampires after all." Yewon responded as Sunoo lays his head on her lap.

"Vampires are not so scary.. I think they're pretty cool."

"Cool?! I mean they are but only in movies." She giggles. "You like vampires that much, do you?"

"Of course. My brothers also likes vampires. We all like vampires since we were young."

"Lieeesss"

"I'm not lying!"

"How come you guys aren't scared of them?" Yewon smirks, ruffling his soft and fluffy hair.

"We don't know. I guess we're unique people..

And I would also like to encounter a real life one."

"You're so weird!"

"What if I'm a vampire in disguise?" Sunoo looks at her seriously, Yewon thought he was kidding so she bursts into laughters.

"Hey! Stop laughing!" Sunoo frowns,

"In no way you are one!" She said between laughs.

"Really?,"
"I don't believe you."
"I have to go to my brothers. Don't come after me."

Sunoo went out of her room leaving Yewon alone in silence. She looks over at the window and sees Sunoo already at the garden, she widens her eyes in realization.

Didn't he leave my room seconds ago?

Being stubborn, she went outside, heading towards the garden. What were they doing there at midnight?

"Sunoo, where were you?" Sunghoon questions the younger who just arrived.

"At Yewon's room." He answered, laying at the barefoot grass. Upon hearing her name at their conversation, she started to listen carefully and more invested.

"Did you tell her?" The second oldest, Jay asked. Tell me what exactly?

"I didn't. She doesn't like our kind." Sunoo pouts. "Man, I hate this! Let's just continue keeping this a secret."

"But what if she finds out when we're off guard?" Jungwon interjected.

"She won't."

Wrong. I was eavesdropping all the time. She slightly smirks and was about to come out to them making her presence visible but she stopped after seeing their red eyes.

Are they high? Or am I high?

She turned around to run, but accidentally made the plant pot fall making a loud noise, grabbing the attention of the six brothers.

"Yewon. We know you're there." Heeseung spoke in a gentle manner, wanting her to not be frightened. "We won't hurt you."

"You said you believe in vampires, right?" Heeseung came closer to her, she was scared for her life. Yewon looked around to see that everyone was looking at her.

"Now you know what our true selves are and we wouldn't pretend anymore, do you still want to live with us?"

"What even are you guys.." She whispers, stepping away from him. Her eyes were now filled with hot tears,

"You're so oblivious. You know what we are already." Sunoo said.

"V-vampires?"

"Correct!" Sunoo beams,
"Blood sucking monsters." She murmurs yet they heard it no matter how quiet she was.

"Indeed, we are. Lucky you, you aren't killed by us yet but we don't have the intention to do that." Heeseung bent down to her height.

"Yewon~yahh, even if you try to escape. You can't." Sunoo said,

"You're ours and no one elses. No one should look at you the way we do or if they do, we'll poke their eyes out."

"The truth has been revealed to you. We don't have to pretend. Pretending kinda tires me." Jay yawns, looking at the full moon.

"What a lovely night.." Jungwon smiles at her, "You said you like vampires but only in television. Why not in real life?"

"Who even likes one!" She talks back making them surprise.

"Many likes them. Especially us, i mean who could resist the beauty of me?" Sunghoon said, running his fingers through his hair.

"Even you kept staring at me since day one." He smirks.

Yewon couldn't utter a word. Everything, everyone was a lie. Their kind smiles eventually turned into mischievous smirks. She made a fool out of herself. She couldn't believe that she trusted them so easily after they treated her the way she wanted to be treated.

"I-I hate y-you guys."