Characters

(Shut up, I know it's Gacha, but I can't draw, and it's the best thing I have to show you what they look like. Also, Shinkami does have a leaf village flak jacket since she's currently a jonin, and Shinko was a chunin.)

Character Profile: Shanna Himuko

Age:12 (12 years younger than Shinkami, 4 years younger than Shinko)

Height:5'4 1/2

Ninja Level:Genin

Personality:Shanna is overall a good person, despite the fact that she absolutely hates Sasuke. She is very nice to the people she knows, such as her fellow classmates. Her best friends are Naruto and Shima. She is mostly aggressive and very eager to fight, which has gotten her beaten up at times. She refuses to accept defeat, no matter the cost. She's also a bit sassy and likes to use comebacks on people. I love making terrible comebacks, so enjoy.

Choice of weaponry:Dual swords and hand-to-hand combat.

Appearance:Shanna is a relatively tall and slim girl with brown hair that comes to the middle of her shoulder blades. She often keeps her hair in a ponytail with small bangs. She has very striking green emerald eyes, which aren't very common within her clan. Her forehead protector goes on her arm like Shikamaru. She is the only green-eyed person in her family.

Background info:Shanna hails from the Himuko clan. Her clan is made up of battle-hardened warriors whose companions are dragons. Shanna has a dragon of her own, a crystal dragon named Amethyst. She has two older siblings, Shinko and Shinkami Himuko, whom both will be introduced later. She also has a best friend named Shima Himuko. Just like Naruto, Shanna is a jinchuriki, but more of a puesdo-jinchuriki. A large black dragon named Shadow was sealed inside her at birth, causing her father to die. She was 5 years old when her mom died. She moved to the Leaf Village with her siblings three months after her mom's death. Then she moved to the Sand Village at 12, but her sister Shinkami stayed at the Leaf Village because of her being matriarch and needing to be close to her home. Shanna and her siblings move to the Sand Village, and that's how she met Gaara. Her sister leaves the Sand Village to go back to the Leaf Village after making sure her siblings are alright on their own.

Character Profile:Shinko Himuko

Age:16(4 years older than Shanna, 8 years younger than Shinkami)

Height:5'10

Ninja Level:Chunin

Personality-Shinko is quite the flirty one. He always flirts with his sister and Shima. Shima gets entirely red when he does flirt with her, making Shanna hit him in the head. Whenever he flirts with his sister, he is merely doing it for fun and teasing.

Choice of weaponry:Axes and sometimes fights with a sword, though he doesn't prefer it. And hand to hand combat.

Appearance:Just like his sisters, Shinko also has brown hair. He is quite tall, so he teases his younger sister about being so short. He has pure blue eyes like Naruto, but his eyes are a paler blue, like ice. His eyes also have some pure white streaks. He is slim and very well built, with a muscular frame.

Background info:Shinko was 4 years old when his dad died. His mom, Amy Himuko, who will not be mentioned as she isn't very important to the story, took care of them and died 5 years later to a parasitic centiscorpion attack. He was 9 at his mother's death. He loves to train and knows Shima has a crush on him, and now he wants to see when she'll confess to him.

Character Profile:Shinkami Himuko

Age: 24 (12 years older than Shanna, 8 years older than Shinko)

Height:6' (Stays this height for the rest of series)

Ninja Level:Kage(She is a matriarch, which is technically a Kage for her clan.)

Personality:Shinkami is a very calm and reserved kunoichi. She is very mature and has great responsibility as a matriarch. Just like Shanna, she has a short temper, and she often loses it to her siblings when they're being idiots (which is often). She loves her siblings very much and is a great mom/sister for a young woman. She also loves to tease her siblings a lot, especially Shanna.

Choice of Weaponry:Swords. That's it. Nothing else, as no one gets close enough for her to use anything else. Does not like hand to hand combat at all.

Appearance:Shinkami is basically an older version of Shanna. She is quite tall and muscular. She has brown eyes, surprisingly. She can carry both her brother and sister with ease, so she's stronger than she looks. Her dragon is Amethyst's mom, Crystalline.

Background info:Shinkami was 12 years old when her dad died and 17 when her mom died, and now takes care of her two younger siblings at age 24. She became matriarch a few months after her mother's death. She moved away to the Leaf Village as she needed to keep Shanna safe from the centiscorpions. She then moves them to the Sand Village when Shanna is 12 and Shinko is 16. Shinkami knew that the Sand Village would attack the Leaf Village, so she moved there before the Chunin Exams.

Character Profile:Shima Himuko

Age:16

Height:5'6

Ninja level:Chunin

Personality:Shima is a positive, outgoing, and energetic person who loves to play games and have fun with friends. She gets flustered easily, which happens when Shinko flirts with her, causing Shanna to go into protective mode. She can be shy with strangers and avoids dangerous situations. She is a pacifist and will not kill anything, and she tries to settle disputes calmly.

Choice of weaponry:Mostly small weapons, but will use axes or swords if necessary. Good at hand to hand combat, but she will not fight unless it is absolutely necessary.

Appearance:Shima has bright white hair with silver highlights that are almost invisible in her hair. She has heterochromia, which is two different colored eyes. She has one blue and one brown eye. Her white hair comes to the middle of her back and is mostly in a braid or high ponytail, but sometimes it will be down when she's doing casual things.

Background info:Shima has a relatively normal life, as she's been in her clan for her whole life.

This is all I have for my OCs. I hope you enjoyed it, though you probably didn't as you had to read so much. You all know the original characters, so I don't need to talk about them. So my little hatchlings, vote, comment, and follow if you want, and I love you all. Stay happy and healthy, peace out.