To Kill A Mockingbird

Tears are words that need to be written

- Paulo Coelho

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe

Breathe

Breathe

Clutching the sides of the bathroom sink Noelle was a mess. Her hair was frazzled and her nose was red from crying. All it took was one English class to make her crumble into a million little pieces.

"Ms. Swan if you could please remove the extra articles of clothing?"

"I will not Mr. Kirk."

"Ms. Swan this is not a request. If you do not comply I will have to write you up for detention on your first day!"

A chorus of oooos were sung in class.

"Shut it" yelled the English teacher.

"I am a germaphobe; hence the gloves. I also am encountering light sensitivity since moving to Forks; hence the eyeglasses. I do not know why revealing my medical information is necessary but here it is. 

"No need for hostility Noelle. You need medical notes to be submitted in your file. They are not."

"It's my first day. I haven't gotten around to it. But I have legitimate reasons for it Mr. Kirk."

"Well, since you have forgotten to submit it they may not be that important. I think you will survive your first day without them. Hm?"

Seeing everyone's eyes on her Noelle's heart started thumping louder in her chest.

"Mr. Kirk what you are asking me is quite ableist in my opinion. I spent an entire history class in this attire and the teacher did not have a single problem with it. I also think you would have no problem had it not been for Edfart's meddlesome questions!"

"That is it Ms. Swan! I will not have you disrespecting other students and me! I will be writing you up for detention."

Grinding her teeth together, Noelle was pissed. One glance at the weird couple behind she could see her sister smiling from ear to ear, while Edthot smirked at her.

Her rage was reaching its boiling point. The class room temperature started to drop vicariously. Little crystals started building up on the window still. Everybody starting getting visible cold.

Noelle remained sat in her sit, starting straight at her impassive teacher writing a detention note for her. Thinking about the injustice of it all Noelle mind ran rampant with the idea of a cold revenge against her transgressors.

Eddumb, her supposed sister, and the annoying teacher.

She wanted revenge. She wanted them to feel as cold as she does. Before the teacher could say anything else he started coughing his lungs out. Gripping his chest he slowly reached the floor, still coughing.