mind games

play stupid games
win stupid prizes

Noelle stood before a frozen lake.

The very same frozen lake that she had died in, according to Billy.

"I...I don't understand."

"I saw it all that day Noelle."

"You did?"

"You must remember what happened that day Noelle."

"I do."

"Don't lie Noelle."

"I am not lying!"

"You have blocked out what happened that day. You must remember."

"Billy, I.."

Before Noelle could respond she noticed three wolves that had appeared from the tree lines. A black wolf, was leading the other two wolves, a silver and a brownish one.

The wolves were slowly stalking towards her. The wolves were cornering her.

"Billy what is going on?"

"For years you have lived in oblivion sweetheart but your parents call for you. You must answer their call."

"Billy please! Please don't do this!"

The wolves stalked toward Noelle. As they advanced towards her Noelle stepped farther back on the lake. Billy was playing a dangerous game and he was about to win.

"Billy please!" Noelle begged him. She wasn't ready. She didn't want to.

"I am sorry sweetheart. But this is the only way."

The wolves push Noelle farther and farther on the ice, until she was in the centre of the ice sheet. The moon was shining brightly on them all. The moon knew that tonight was the night that the family would finally be reunited.

The voiceless screams had returned to Noelle. They had been silence for a long while but now they were back. They screamed into Noelle's thoughts. They were so sharp it caused her to fall on her knees.

"PLEASE!!!" Noelle screamed. She was scared for the first time in a while.

The wolves began stomping on the ice with forceful might. The cracks began to form on the ice's surface. They cracks travelled all the way to the fallen princess.

And within seconds they took her.

Noelle had fallen once again to the same oblivion that had began her story in the first place. With a fall into the cold and dark icy lake.

.

.

.

.

After a deep silence into the night the black wolf transformed back into his human self.

"What now?"

"Now we wait Alpha. We wait for Princess Ilsa to rise."

————
Another cliffhanger ??

Damn lil miss author needs to stop this behaviour!!!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you all.
————