God; Goddess; daughter

The name is Bond
James, Bond

Noelle opened her eyes again and she standing in a darker plane. Everything was black. The only illuminating light were the two entities standing beside her. Compared to Noelle the god and the goddess were quite large.

Hello my beautiful child. Skadi smiled.

She looks exactly like you Skadi, a true image of beauty. Njord quickly said to his wife.

"Hello mom." Noelle smiled back at Skadi.

All her life Noelle felt wrong whenever she called Renee "mom". But now? It felt right for she was standing in the presence of her parents. The ones
who gave her life.

Oh I have been waiting to hear you beautiful voice sweetheart.

"Why not sooner? Why not tell me all this sooner?" Noelle questioned her parents with doe eyes.

You were not ready darling. Your mind was clouded by sadness and pain. No matter how hard we tried we could not penetrate your mind.

Njord replied. He felt a pang of sadness hit me. There were so many moments in his immortal life that he wished to intervene in his daughter's life and protect her but he couldn't. It was such a rare occurrence for the God of the Seas to feel so powerless.

"Were you always there?"

Every, single moment my beautiful child.

We have always been there.

They both replied.

"The screams? You were the screams."

Yes. We tried our best to protect you from the malicious intent that surrounded your life.

We intervened in any way we could Ilsa.

"Ilsa?"

That's the name we blessed you with my sweet child. Skadi said in a sweet voice.

Noelle died that day my love. You are Princess Ilsa, daughter of ice and snow, blessed by moonlight! Njord replied with gusto.

Your father is correct sweetheart. Noelle died. You are Ilsa Njorddaughter. Princess Ilsa."

"I am Princess Ilsa. I am Isla. Daughter of ice and water."

Yes my child. My blessing.

Our blessing.

The entities began to fade. Noelle felt herself begin to lose her grip on this transversal plane.

"Wait! I don't want you to leave."

We have never left your side my darling

And we never will.

Njord and Skadi embraced their daughter. Keeping her in the arms until she woke up.

We love you. They both simultaneously said.

We love you

We love yo

We love

We lo

We

We

W

And it all faded to black.

————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I know! I know! It's a short one. But the next one is going to be uploaded soon as an apology!!

Love you all.
————