2.

▶ Complicated ~ Dimitri Vegas ft. Kiiara

"Mmh, Jimin, we gotta keep it down."

Jungkook moaned quietly, as the shorter boy wrapped his legs around him, placing kisses on his slender neck. Their hands were a desperate frenzy, Jungkook trying not to fall over any boxes as he carried Jimin to the bed, tipsy as they both were.

Jimin, his best friend, had shown up to the club, a mess of emotions and Jungkook immediately left with him. His friends were pissed he left early but right now, he had nothing else on his mind except the petite boy tugging his clothes off.

The cold night air was soon filled with moans and the sounds of soft skin against skin.

Jungkook's eyes shut tight, buried deep in the beautiful man below him, who was not making any effort to stay quiet. The lustful profanities from his plump pouty lips turned Jungkook on and eventually he gave up trying to quieten him, losing himself in the intense pleasure.

Jimin's silver hair glistened in the post coital glow, as he grabbed Jungkook's dark locks and aggressively kissed him.

"You're the best in bed, you know that?" Jimin whispered against his lips, unblemished skin gleaming.

Jungkook grinned lazily as he pulled out and stood up, picking up Jimin and they stumbled to the bathroom, kissing again.

"If I wasn't already hopelessly in love with someone else, you'd be mine in a heartbeat."

"Mm, I know Jimin, I know. Let's not make it complicated, yeah?"

Jungkook didn't have time for a relationship and no matter how much he liked someone, he didn't stick around too long. He didn't want to lead anyone on, because he was too independent for his own good and too focused on his work.

They both decided to be with each other only as distractions. Although Jungkook had his initial doubts about losing their friendship, Jimin had promised him it had absolutely no strings. His heart already belonged to a certain gummy smiled boy, who was oblivious of the fact.

They went at it again under the hot steaming shower, sinful gasps escaping them.

Jungkook thought he vaguely heard a whistle then a laugh, but he lost all train of thought when Jimin took him in his mouth.

Spent and cleaned, the duo stumbled into bed and was instantly knocked out.

*****

"Nice place, Kook. We could have a decent sized party here!" Jimin smiled, looking around the brightly sunny apartment. He hadn't even registered the new flat in his drunken delirium. "Oh look, you have a mini fridge too! Big upgrade from the dorms, huh?"

"You don't even know how much! You live like a prince at your parents place."

"Not denying that. I couldn't imagine living in those tiny matchbox dorms!" Jimin snickered, cutting open the tape from a box. It had a few utensils and crockery which he took to the kitchen. "What are your neighbours like?"

"Jiminie, I literally just moved in last evening and then I went out with my classmates. I haven't even seen anyone in the lobby yet. All I know is that the walls are thin and I'm sure at least two of the neighbours heard you last night."

Jimin laughed.

"I told you to keep it down!"

"Hey, it's your fault, Kook, that you're such a good fuck! I can't possibly be quiet when I'm halfway in heaven!"