39.

▶ Celestial ~ Ed Sheeran

"Why are you so fidgety, Jungkook? Is there somewhere you have to be?"

Jungkook's gaze snapped to Dr. Minho from the clock he had repeatedly been gazing at. He was sorting some paperwork and he was sure it wasn't urgent. He just wanted to say goodbye to Tae. He would be leaving in an hour.

"Uh yeah, I need to get to the airport. Is it okay if I finish this tomorrow, Sir? Please?"

"Okay sure Jungkook. Have a nice night."

"Thank you sir. You too!"

He bowed and grabbed his things before running out of the clinic. He got on his bike and booked it to Incheon. Through traffic it would take him half hour. Checkin started then. He would see his baby Tae off and make it back to Loca in time.

He hoped he wouldn't get too late. Even though it was a Tuesday evening, traffic was awful. He reached fifteen minutes later than he expected.

On reaching, he ran to departures as fast as his feet would carry him. Taehyung had texted him the terminal and gate. He wouldn't be let in but he would see him outside.

Jungkook's eyes scanned the crowd. He didn't even need to look, paparazzi was flooding in and Taehyung was being led towards a waiting room. The screaming girls were creating a lot of commotion.

He ran ahead, trying to get past the barrier. But a guard stopped him.

"I'm sorry, I know him, I have to see him. Please let me through!"

"Sorry, sir, his flight's going to take off."

"No, please listen to me. I can call him if you want. Taehyung!"

"TaeBear!" he yelled, struggling against the guard.

His eyes filled with tears suddenly as he realised Tae couldn't hear him. Much to his relief, Wooshik saw him.

"Excuse me, sir, he's with me. Let him go."

The guard frowned at Wooshik but he let Jungkook go. Wooshik grinned at him.

"Got here in time, huh?"

"Thanks a ton, Hyung. When did you get here?"

"Just ten minutes ago. His flight's in half hour, that guard was just being dramatic. You have time."

Jungkook heard the girls screaming his name.

Oh my god isn't that Jungkook!

Jungkook, look here!

Hii Jungkook, are you dating Taehyung?

Jungkook, marry me instead!

Adopt me TaeKook!

Jungkook can I have an autograph?

TaeKook foreverrr!

We ship you guys! You're so hot together!

Don't break our TaeTae's heart, you little brat!

"Wow Kook, your fans are crazy!" Wooshik teased.

Jungkook blushed. It was new. They were treating him like a celebrity, just because he was associated with Taehyung. So far, he had only heard good comments and he was thankful for that.

He followed Wooshik to the VIP waiting room. It was silent and beautiful inside and empty. Taehyung's eyes widened on seeing Jungkook.

"Kookie?! How did you - weren't you at work?"