55. (M)

▶ Middle of the Night ~ Elle Duhe

⚠️

Taehyung barely shut the door to their room when he was pushed against it, lips roughly tugged into a kiss.

He responded immediately, as Jungkook's arms engulfed him, the kiss demanding and desperate, as if it was their last.

Jungkook held the back of Tae's head with one hand, while pulling him flush against his body with the other, deepening the kiss. Tae wrapped his arms around his neck, mind completely hazy with the feeling of being claimed by Jungkook.

They kept kissing each other with burning passion, lips sucking, teeth clashing, tongues fighting for dominance which eventually Jungkook won and dipped his tongue into the sweet cavern, tasting his insides.

Taehyung curled his toes, feeling drunk because of the heated kiss. The feeling of Jungkook's warm tongue tasting his mouth, his hard body against him, his arousal rubbing on his thighs made him so needy that he ran his nails on Jungkook's back.

Jungkook easily lifted him up and took him to the bed. He crawled over Tae, eyes meeting in a fierce gaze, before he slid his knee between Tae's legs. He reconnected their lips briefly before pulling away.

"Baby?" he asked softly. Tae smiled at him, long dainty fingers caressing his cheek. "I love you."

"I love you more, Kookie."

Jungkook cupped his face, his thumb rubbing softly against his lips before he retracted his hand. It slid down to the pretty shiny shirt Tae has worn. Tantalizingly slow, Jungkook unbuttoned it.

He grabbed Tae's wrists and raised them above his head.

"What - ?"

Jungkook silenced him with a kiss, using the shirt to tie his hands together. Taehyung panted after they broke apart.

"Why did you tie me up?" he asked, eyes wide. He felt... different. It was something so crazy to him. Being tied up was always triggering but right now, it wasn't.

"Do you like it?"

The raven looked intently at his boyfriend, gauging his reaction.

Taehyung nodded once, although his mind was spinning. Jungkook looked godlike, hovering over him. How was his boyfriend everything rolled into one package?

"If you feel uncomfortable, tell me. Otherwise, lie back and enjoy," Jungkook smirked.

"You look so fucking hot right now," Tae blurted. "Please, I'm all yours, do anything you wish to."

Jungkook laughed a little, pressing a kiss to Tae's forehead. He started placing butterfly kisses on Tae's whole face, neck and collar bone. But as he reached his perky nipples, at first he gave them some butterfly kisses and then darted his tongue out, licked them.

"Umm... nghh... Jungkook..." Tae couldn't help but moan out feeling the sensation.

He squirmed, his tied hands wanting to touch Jungkook so bad. He craved to run his hands all over. Jungkook was still clothed.

"Take your clothes off," Tae demanded. "If I can't touch you let me see you at least."

Jungkook snapped his head up and was met with the erotic sight of Tae sexily biting his swollen lips and looking at him with hooded eyes. 

"Don't bite your lip baby boy, only I can do that for you," Jungkook smirked. He ran his thumb over Tae's lower lip before attaching their lips in a tender kiss.