9.

▶The Coconut Song ~ Jeff Lau

The club Yoongi took them to was exquisite. Jungkook felt quite out of place and was sure the VIP area upstairs was all A List celebrities. He half thought he saw Gdragon but then blamed it on the numerous LITs he had.

All of them ended up getting wasted and then went to an open air theater to watch a classic romance movie. Hoseok liked Yoongi a lot. Then again, he was an easy person to please. All in all, it was a very chill Saturday night.

Jungkook spent the Sunday in his apartment, sleeping off his hangover and finishing assignments.

There was no sign of Taehyung and he didn't even run into him in the elevator. Jungkook felt like he should check up on him, but wondered if it was his place to do so. It has only been a week since they got to know each other. In the end, logic won and Jungkook gave up the idea.

Monday rolled around.

Jungkook did college and then went to the clinic. He returned home at night, exhausted physically but charged with a new mental perspective. He stepped into the shower, letting it wash off the day's dirt. He wanted to cheer himself up so he played the Coconut Song on his phone, which was stuck in his head for some godforsaken reason.

The Coconut Nut is a giant nut,
If you eat too much you'll get very fat!
The Coconut Nut is a big big nut,
But this delicious nut
Is not a nut!
It's the coco fruit of the coco tree,
From the coco palm family!!
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!

He kept laughing between the verses, at the absolute idiocy of the song but it worked. He felt better and not as tired.

He dressed into the fluffiest pajamas he owned. They had little clouds, moons and bunnies on a pale blue background. He also had a matching satin cap with fluffy white bunny ears. It completed a cartoonish image of Wee Willie Winkie.

He opened his small fridge and took out basic pasta ingredients. He didn't have many vegetables besides some broccoli and peppers so he chopped that up.

The doorbell rang, interrupting his concert. It was quite late so he guessed it was Jimin. He turned off the music and walked to the door.

To his utter embarrassment, it was Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook - uh, nice outfit!" he grinned.

It was the last person Jungkook wanted to meet in these clothes. He hastily pulled off the bunny hat, ears going hot.

Taehyung was in black satin pajamas, with fuzzy black slides. It seemed like he matched his bedroom slippers with his nightdresses.

"Hi...Taehyung..."

"I brought pizza! I accidentally got a large. I'm not gonna be able to finish it and then an idea struck me and I thought I should join you!"

He barged in, not even waiting for Jungkook to invite him. Taehyung sniffed the air.

"Were you cooking? Aren't you glad I saved you unnecessary trouble?"

"Yeah thank you. You arrived on time, I was just gonna boil the pasta," Jungkook said, shutting the door. 

"I also brought my favourite wine. I didn't know if you have one. Tell me if you do, next time I'll get that instead?"

"Thank you but I don't have a preference. Anything works."

Jungkook watched his animated antics. He was a tad confused but he knew how whimsical some famous people tend to be, so he was going to let this slide. Not like he could kick him out now.