24.

▶ Dandelions ~ Ruth B.

Jungkook waited for Taehyung's texts but his inbox stayed empty.

He should text me first if he's back in Seoul, shouldn't he?

Jungkook pushed all thoughts of the model aside and got to studying. It was just him, his books, eating Jin's lovely food, hanging out with Joon and learning about his plants.

Sunday dawned with the sun shining brightly. It dried up the sheen of the rain from the week, making everything appear fresh. 

Jungkook's exams were starting tomorrow. At least he had a day's gap between each paper so he could revise.

Namjoon was proud of his little brother. He would come home from work, to see him studying hard.

"Kook, take a break. Seokjin said you've been at it all night!" He said, walking out of his bedroom, yawning.

"Jin Hyung was awake again? I told him not to stay up!" Jungkook sighed, rubbing his tired eyes. He hadn't realised it was already eight in the morning.

"He didn't stay up, he woke up to drink water at four and saw your bedroom light still on. It's a Sunday baby, go out, have a little fun."

"I'm going boxing later today. Should I make breakfast? Will you be okay with toast and bacon?" Jungkook stood up and stretched, feeling his shoulders crack. He picked up his empty coffee mug and walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah that works. Thanks Kook," Namjoon said before he headed back inside his room.

"I swear he will lose his mind sometime," he sighed, falling into bed again, beside Jin who was still wrapped in blankets.

"Mm. I don't think I've met any college student who actually studies instead of partying every weekend," Jin laughed.

He rested his head on Namjoon's chest, who gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I was that awful party animal kind of student actually," Namjoon chuckled, running his hands through Jin's hair.

"What? I refuse to believe that!"

"I was. Trust me I have done everything there was you could do. I was naturally smart so I took advantage of it. Last minute cramming helped me get by too so I would loaf around the rest of the time, getting high and getting laid."

"You didn't tell me this ever! How the hell did you get in law school?!"

"Like I said, naturally smart."

"Showoff!"

"You like that!"

"Mmhm, I do."

Jin laughed and pulled him closer, kissing him deeply, fisting his hands in his hair. He sat up, pulling off Namjoon's tshirt and straddled his perfect thighs.

"My beautiful baby, I love you so much, Joonie."

"I love you more."

Jin took off his shirt, slowly grinding on his sexy husband. His lips made their way down his neck and chest, biting and blowing. Joon threw his head back, heaving a shuddering breath.

His hands slipped into Jin's boxers and teased him, making him sigh in pleasure. Jin bit his bottom lip. Namjoon grabbed his waist and flipped them over.

"I love you so much," he whispered before his fingers hooked into Jin's boxers.

A knock on the door stopped their wayward hands. Namjoon looked over his shoulder, seeing that it was locked.