48.

▶ Vacation ~ Damon Empero ft Veronica

Jungkook speed walked towards their rooms, eyes gleaming at the sheer beauty of the island.

The resort was magnificent, he couldn't quite believe it. Trust Yoongi to make the best arrangements ever!

The whole group was looking forward to this relaxing break. It had been a while since any of them had taken proper time off and just recharged their batteries.

Celebrities were a common sight so Tae, Bright and Yoongi were mostly left alone. Wooshik bailed because he had to fly to Canada for work. Taehyung was still mad at him.

"I had seen pictures but I didn't expect our rooms to open up directly on the beach!" Jungkook gushed, opening the curtains and the giant sliding window. A wooden deck with cane furniture stepped into the white sand. There was a paved pathway down to the sea, lined by palms. Each cabin was partially secluded by tall bushes.

The bellboy brought their luggage in and put it neatly on the platform beside the full length mirror. Taehyung thanked him.

"This is incredible, isn't it?" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled at his bunny looking around in awe.

"Yeah, incredible indeed!"

He had been here before but he didn't want to dim Jungkook's excitement. He had already taken his shoes off and got in bed, under the blankets. Jungkook pouted, falling on his stomach next to him.

"TaeBear, this is not the time to sleep! We still have so much to explore!"

"We should take a nap first. I'm tired."

"Psh, fine. I'm gonna go see the other's rooms, I'll wake you when I'm back okay?"

Taehyung hummed, already half asleep.

Jungkook shut the curtains and the door, walking towards the other cabins, the soft sand tickling his toes. It was still warm as the sun was out, but it would get fairly cold at night.

"Jiminie!" he called the silver haired guy who was taking selfies with his boyfriend below the palm trees.

"Kook, come join us!" Yoongi waved him over.

They took some goofy photos, Jungkook towering over the two. Eventually he decided to kneel and took a very ugly picture with all three double chins on full display.

"I'm gonna instagram this," Jimin chuckled.

Yoongi shrugged, kissing the side of his head. Jungkook fondly looked at them.

"Where's Tae?" Yoongi asked.

"Asleep. We should go check out the resort's activities. They have a bonfire karaoke tonight, I think. Should be fun!"

"You can sing with Taehyung. He told me about your shower duets!" Jimin smiled cheekily. Jungkook blushed and pushed him away.

The trio went to the front desk, the youngest bickering the whole way. They met Bright, Jin and Namjoon on the way.

"Glad to see we all share one braincell," Namjoon laughed. "We're heading to the pool before dusk, it closes at sundown. Then we could shower and meet at the bonfire on the beach."

"Sounds good. When are Hobi Hyung, Jisoo and Kiara reaching?" Jungkook asked.

"About two more hours, I think. Jisoo got caught up with work and is super angry about reaching late. Hobi sounded tired already," Jin chuckled.

He had dressed into a floral pink shirt and white shorts, even though it was getting pretty cold. Jungkook always secretly thought his brother in law was a vampire or something. He didn't seem to age and he wasn't bothered by the cold. But the kept those stupid thoughts in check.