72.

▶ Give Me Your Forever ~ Zack Tabudlo

Yoongi's mother and Jimin flew first class while Jungkook chilled alone in economy with a baby as company. The flight was longer than he hoped and by the time he landed in Paris, he was rethinking his love for kids.

He would do without being near a tiny human for an entire year. Maybe even longer.

Tae's manager got him settled in the apartment as Taehyung was already at the venue, doing shoots. He took out the only expensive suit he had and hung it up, eager for the evening to arrive.

Jimin called and said he'd meet him in the after party for Celine and LV and hung up. Jungkook decided to walk around Paris for the day.

He looked at the flat. It was decent and quite large for one person. Taehyung had already started to make it home, with a few fake plants and some fairy lights. Empty bottles of red wine decorated a wooden ledge.

He went to the bedroom. A couple Polaroids of him and Tae with the biggest smiles, were stuck to the full length mirror.

Jungkook smiled, thinking about the happiness on Tae's face when he would see him there.

He loved him so much. He wished to spend the rest of his life with him. How was it only six months since they met? It felt like they had been through everything. Friendship, love, death, arguments, career change, long distance. He had lived and learned more about himself these six months with Taehyung than ever.

He had even made it to fucking Paris, just to see Taehyung excel in his career.

Jungkook couldn't believe it was real, that he was so lucky and blessed. He vowed to himself that no matter what happened, he was not leaving Tae.

It was them against the world.

******

Jungkook looked regal.

He looked like absolute royalty, sitting in the third row, waiting for his boyfriend to walk down the runway. His long hair was slicked back and a few buttons of the crisp white shirt were undone. A half moon pendant glistened on his perfect collarbones, complimenting his piercings.

He had done a good job on his looks, thanks to Jimin's advice. He was surprisingly sat next to him. Yoongi's mother was a row ahead, in front of them.

The show began and Jungkook held his breath in anticipation.

Taehyung walked out third, in an all white suit and a classic French beret on his hair, that was now a fluffy brown. He looked ethereal. The camera flashes were almost blinding and Jungkook caught some whispers about Tae's beauty.

He was so fucking proud of his baby!

There were some questionable sculptural suits, which he couldn't understand the point of. There were some pop stars and actors, which Jungkook recognised immediately. He felt amazed he could attend a star studded event. Last year, he wouldn't even have dreamt of such a thing.

Jungkook clapped the hardest every time Tae came back with a new outfit. He saw Jimin taking tons of pictures and typing some notes on his phone. He was really doing his work seriously.

Jungkook wasn't too into the details of designing so he merely watched, mostly Taehyung.

Then the male models came out in pairs and stood on the runway. Taehyung was paired with a tall handsome guy and they were smiling at each other. Eh? Jungkook thought.

Soon, the women followed and took places beside the men. A very pretty blonde stood with Taehyung. Jungkook subconsciously pouted seeing Tae's hand on the model's back. He didn't know that Tae was only supporting her for the final photo, because her heel had accidentally broken.