33.

▶ Kiss Me Slowly ~ Parachute

"What are you thinking about, TaeTae?" Bright asked, smirking. "Missing Loverboy?"

They had a shoot together for a Gaultier fragrance. Taehyung blushed, flipping him off. Bright laughed.

"Why don't you just go and tell him?"

"It's not that simple, Bright!" Tae sighed.

"To me it is. Just tell him. What's the worst that will happen? He will say no."

"That's your worst. My worst is that he hates me, cuts contact completely and then I never see him again."

"I swear to god you're so dramatic!"

"Shut up, you freaking asexual!"

"Hey now, don't insult any asexuals like this. I'm serious Taehyung, you should tell him. Before he actually commits to someone else."

"I think it's already too late for that."

"WHAT!"

"They're fuck buddies. For now at least. But they look good together. Jungkook seems happy with her. It won't be long before they get serious."

"Tae, then what in the world, are you waiting for? For them to get serious?! You know you like that guy. I've seen the way you look at him."

"What way?"

"Like he put the stars in the sky, like he created the galaxies."

Taehyung raised a brow, a bit amused at the poetic words leaving his edgy friend's mouth.

"So?"

"You love galaxies! Come on Tae, it's been years I've seen you actually happy. And that guy seems to make you laugh the most among any of your friends, including me. Well, I don't try to make you laugh, I'm just here to piss you off."

Taehyung smiled.

"Go on, tell him. You're too young to mope around forever. He doesn't seem like the type to break your heart."

Taehyung nodded, feeling warm. He felt guilty for pushing Bright away all these years.

"Hey Bright?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you. I appreciate you."

"There's the TaeTae I know," Bright said, grinning. He ruffled Tae's dark hair. He was called for his final shots so he left.

Taehyung yawned. He hadn't slept at all, thinking and overthinking about Kookie. He wasn't sure if he should still tell him especially since there was someone else.

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Wait, that man looked a lot like Jungkook. He squinted. What the fuck? This was getting ridiculous, now he was hallucinating Jungkook at his workplace?

Get a fucking grip Tae! You're just sleep deprived.

He rubbed his eyes. The figure was approaching him. Holy fuck, it was Jungkook. He wasn't going crazy.

"What are you doing here Kookie?" He gasped.

"We, are going out. Go get changed. God, I can smell the money off that suit."

"Jungkook what is this?!" Tae laughed in disbelief.

He was really here. He looked like a model himself, dressed in ripped jeans and a white shirt, with a grey leather jacket and boots, the signature airplane pendant hung around his neck.