one

"Are you ready?" Lexie yells as her voice echoes through the house. 

"Yea I'm coming down now!" I said loudly from my room.

 Lexie and I share a house. we're originally from Rhode Island and have known each other since Kindergarten. We've gotten closer and closer throughout the years, of course, we've stopped talking and were friends off and on. However we realized we need each other, I got really sad over the time without her and she's basically my missing piece to my life. I have no idea what I would do without her. 

We're going back home to see our parents for about a month. They always insist that we stay for longer because they miss us. Lexie lives next door to my parent's house. Her family moved there when she was about 4, and the next month we became best friends.

"Brooklyn! Hurry up we're gonna miss our flight!" Lexie yelled even louder.

"Dude chill out! I'm coming right now!" I called from the top of the stairs.

As I walk down the hall to the front she starts pushing me to go faster. "Dude are you good, like can you chill the fuck out?" I said turning toward her, she turned me back around and shoved me out the door.  "I'm sorry I'm just really excited so please, get your ass in the car. Also, you're making this nice kind uber man wait so hurry up." She said lightly patting my back. I just simply rolled my eyes and got into the car. 

"Hello! Are you Collins?" Lexie said as she fastened her seat belt.

"Yes, miss I am, where to?" He simply said looking at the both of us through the rearview mirror. 

"LAX please and thank you," Lexie said with a sweet voice, she was definitely not using that voice when she was literally screaming at me not even 5 minutes ago. 

"Yes ma'am, may I ask where you guys are going?" Collins said with a smile as he started driving. 

"We are headed to Rhode Island, our parents live there and we're going to visit them," Lexie said as she adjusted herself to feel comfortable. 

"Oh nice, do you ladies want to listen to some music?" He asked politely. Lexie looked up from her phone before she could answer I did, 

"Yes please, anything would be nice." I just wanted to chill without anyone talking. It was around 5 am in the damn morning, I have no idea how these people have so much energy. 

"Yes ma'am, I think this is the first time I heard a peep out of you," he said turning up the radio and giggling. 

"Yea and I'd like to keep it that way so please stop talking." I instantly regretted saying that to a complete stranger. Lexie nudged my arm with her elbow singling for me to say sorry. I sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm just really tired. I really didn't mean to offend you, sir." I said looking down, not really in disappointment but more so I didn't have to look at his face. 

"It's alright, it's sexy when you get upset." I looked up and saw him smirking, I looked at Lexie who was just sitting there with her eyebrows furrowed. I knew that she was going to say something.

"Excuse me sir, but we are not here for you to be flirty, we are here to get driven to the airport. So will you please do your fucking job and stop harassing my friend please? Thanks." She was obliviously not having it, and neither was I. 

"Well since you said please then fine." He rolled his eyes playfully with that same fucking smirk on his face. If I could I would slap it clean off his nasty head.

We finally arrived at the airport and I was so glad that ride was over. 

"Hey, you okay? I could tell you were uncomfortable." Lexie said as she grabbed her bags out of Collins's trunk. 

"Yea I'm fine thanks though," I said grabbing all my stuff as well.

"No problem, let's get going we have to get through security." She said nodding her head towards the door.

"Okay, yea let's go," I said as I walked towards the sliding doors.

About 30 minutes later we sat down and I heard Lexie's stomach rumble.

"Dude I can go get food if you want, I'll let you stay here I owe you one from the car," I offered.

"You don't owe me anything but please go get some food." She said looking up from her phone.

I giggled and nodded, but as soon as I stood up I saw people I never thought I would see in my whole life.

"Lexie get your ass up," I said trying to stay calm.

"Dude, I thought you said that you'll get the food." She said confused.

"Lexie, get your ass up now and look," I said basically holding my breath.

"Um...  Okay." She said as she stood up.

As soon as she saw what I was seeing she screamed like a little 12-year-old fan girl. A lot of people's attention turned towards us, Including Sam and Colby. Right, when they looked at us Lexie almost fainted. 

They looked at each and giggled a bit before waving us over. Lexie almost fainted again, I caught her and smiled at them. We've been watching Sam and Colby ever since they started Vine in Kansas, RIP. I couldn't believe they were in front of me right now. Colby was so much hotter in person, I was really about to die. I pulled Lexie over to them so we could meet the people we've been in love with since we were literally 16. 

"Hey sorry for causing a scene," I said sheepishly.

"Oh no! You're totally fine," Colby said giggling.

"Is she okay?" Sam said referring to Lexie.

"Yea she's just trying to process the moment, I'm sorry," I said as I held Lexie in my arms. I shook her a little bit and she jolted up. All of us giggled.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry. I just can't believe that I'm meeting my favorite people in the whole world." Lexie said trying to contain her excitement.

"Dude I'm standing right here," I said letting her go. She almost fell to the floor as I was holding her up.

"I'm sorry Brookie you know I love you," She said trying to kiss my cheek.

I looked at all the people that were sitting in front of me. Amanda, Stas, Kat, Colby, and Sam. 

"Wow, I'm truly grateful you guys really have no idea how much you've done for us," I said tearing up.

"Awe, that's so sweet," Kat said as she stood up to hug me. 

"Do you guys wanna sit with us?" Colby offered. When he said that Stas gave him a look but he ignored it. I started questioning their relationship, were they dating. Or did she just not like us?

"Are you serious, I mean we would absolutely love to but we don't wanna disturb you guys," I said softly.

"I offered you to sit here didn't I?" Colby asked, I nodded. "Then come sit with us please," Colby said making eye contact. 

"Okay, I just have to get our stuff, please watch this crazy girl," I said as I patted her head.

"Of course we will," Sam said kindly.

"Thank you so much I will be right back," I said walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1226 words <3