twenty-four (Colby's POV)

Her body went limp as she passed out, not again, fuck. 

"Brooklyn? Brooklyn. Brooklyn! Get your ass up!" I yelled, trying to wake her up. I was in the middle of driving down a long straight road that no one else was on. I pulled to the side of it trying to get her awake.

I shook her, yelled, clapped in her face, but nothing. Nothing was waking her up. 

I called Sam, not knowing what else to do. 

"What's up brother! You and Brooklyn got the food?" Sam asked, did he want something? Shit.

"Yeah, but that's not important right now! Brooklyn just passed the fuck out, I don't know know what to do and I'm freaking out!" I spoke frantically into the phone.

"What? How the hell did she do that, just like went to sleep or what?" He questioned trying to joke.

"No bitch! She hit her head on the dashboard a little too hard and she won't wake up! Sam, I need your help. Please!" I told him.

"I don't know what to do, I'm not a doctor! I'll... um I'll, fuck! I don't know!" He yelled, afraid like me. I heard the girls ask what was going on, but he didn't reply.

"Listen, I'll go to the girls room and put Lexie on the phone, okay?" He asked trying to calm down.

"Yeah, okay. Please hurry." I breathed out. 

I waited about a minute before I heard him and Lexie talking.

"I don't know what to do! You saw me last time she passed out! She doesn't do this on a regular basis!" Lexie yelled, scared like us. I let out a low 'fuck' and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Okay, here. I'm going to come there, bring her up, lay her down, and then maybe she'll wake up like she did last time," I spoke into the phone hoping they'd hear me.

"Okay, Colby. Just get here quickly. If she doesn't wake up we gotta take her to like a hospital or some shit." Lexie said, I nodded even though she can't see me.

"Okay. I'll be there in five." I hung up and got back on the road. 

I was speeding so fast, if there were people actually on this road I'd probably get a ticket. Brooklyn started making weird noises as I picked her up out of the car. I looked at her face, a scared expression across it appeared. Fuck, that can't be good. I brought her into the hotel but no one was in sight. Good, they'd probably think I was a murderer. 

"Here, put her in the bed," Lexie said as I was entering the hotel room. She pulled back the covers trying to make it as comfortable as possible for Brooklyn.

"Good thing she isn't naked," Sam tried to joke, I gave him a look.

"Too soon, brother," I said shaking my head. I placed Brooklyn down on the bed, praying she'd actually wake up this time. I don't know if the last time was purposely, kinda like this one was. Well, I mean she meant to pass out but she definitely hit her head purposely. 

"I didn't really plan this out... should we wait?" Lexie asked.

"If she is actually having a vision it could be useful information. Don't want to take her from that, plus we don't know what will happen if we wake her up when she's not ready. What if she starts seizing or something, personally I don't want to see that happen to her," Amanda spoke from behind us, startling me. Damn, I should've thought of that when I clapped in her face.

"She's right, we'll no more than thirty minutes. It didn't take that long last time," Lexie said.

"But what happens after thirty minutes, do we wake her up?" I asked, continuing to worry.

"Calm down, brother. We'll work it out when the time comes," Sam comforted me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nodded my head taking in a deep breath. I hate to say this because I'm really not that type of guy, but I feel somewhat connected to Brooklyn. Maybe we could work out more schedules to film in the future so I can see her again. I don't want to lose connection with Brooklyn, or Lexie. Even though they're fans, they're really cool. Especially with filming with us and hanging out, they fit perfectly into the group. Though, I could tell Brooklyn was more kept to herself during this trip. 

The conversation we had popped into my head, she said she didn't feel herself this whole trip. God, the amount I would pay to see her true side. I want to think about her professionally, but I just can't. I've never really felt this way about a girl or at least not in a long time. It's somewhat refreshing. 

I let my thoughts about this girl consume me while I was looking at her face. I knew she was having some sort of vision, I could tell by her facial expressions. They would change from confused to scared over and over again. I felt bad, I didn't want her to go through this. I can't imagine what it's like, especially since this is her first investigation. 

Her loud huff pulled me out of my thoughts. "Is she waking up?!" I asked, almost excited to see her eyes open, hear her beautiful voice. 

"I think so, be quiet though I don't want her to be startled when awaking," Amanda told me, I nodded, quieting. Her hazel eyes came into my view, I smiled at her, she waved back before wincing and grabbing her head.

"Woah, you okay?" I questioned pulling her hand back, only now noticing the red spot on her head. 

"My head hurts," she said in a whisper voice.

"Here, babe. Take these," Lexie said handing her what I assume are painkillers and some water. She thanked her, and Sam excused himself getting a phone call. 

"Colby," Brooklyn squeaked, her throat sounding sore.

"Yeah?" I asked taking a seat on the bed.

"I need you to promise me that you and Sam won't go into that basement alone." She said, now sitting fully up. I gave her a confused look. She pulled out her pinky and whispered it again, "you need to promise me, Colby" She gave me a pleading look, fuck. 

"You come with me?" I asked with a small smile, she shook her head.

"Already did, never again," She turned serious.