eleven

I couldn't move after I heard the stories. My 'dreams' were exactly right. I don't think I'll call them dreams anymore, it's more like visions. A war happened, a deadly war. I know all wars are deadly but Cory explained to us that this war was one of the deadliest. That scared me, the fact that I've experienced a little it of that war. I am pretty sure I've met one of Colby's ancestors during my vision. 

However, when I heard the story that created the conjuring I almost shit my pants. Everything in my body got cold, I got chills starting on my neck, making their way down my back. I could feel them appear, it was like someone lightly sliding their finger down my back. I didn't like the tickling feeling. Amanda asked me if I was okay. I told her what I saw, and she smiled. She told me that I was a retrocognition (also known as postcognition or hindsight). I didn't really know what that meant but she broke it down for me to understand. I'm some type of psychic. I think I'm pretty fucking cool, but those visions were the scariest things I've ever experienced. I hated them so much, but Amanda said if I keep going to these places I'll see more and experience more. If Sam and Colby ever needed my help, Colby has my number and I'd be more than happy to help them. I don't like the visions but I'll definitely work on my 'power'.

"We are officially alone in the original CONJURING HOUSE!" Sam yelled to the camera. 

"Yay," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Um, Brooklyn would you like to tell everyone about the conversation we just had?" Amanda asked.

"No, not really," Amanda laughed at my response.

"Brooklyn is a psychic and now my partner in ghost," I nodded and added, "And I know the reason why Colby's middle name is Robert." He looked at me confused.

"I was named after some great grandpa that died some tragic death, apparently he was a hero," Colby shrugged. 

"I talked to him, while I was passed out. He was hesitant to tell me who he was but I had to do some convincing," I stated.

"Dude, what the fuck?" I put my hands up and shrugged. 

"WHY THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW THIS?" Lexie yelled and shook me.

"I didn't even know shawty calm down," Lexie shook her head and let go of me.

"Amanda knew, she told me," said Sam. I looked at Amanda with a confused look. Then I realized.

"You saw the damn lady," I put my head and my hands.

"Yes, I did, sorry Brook," 

"You know what, I don't even care anymore, I still need a damn ghost bae."

"What about Robert?" Kat blurted out.

"You're not dating my great great great great grandpa!" I laughed at Colby's response.

"I mean he wasn't ugly. He kind of looked like Colbster," I told her.

"Okay, you're done," said Lexie.

"Anyways, let's catch some demons!" Sam exclaimed.

"What now?" No one answered my question, instead, Sam cut off the camera. 

"Okay, so now we have to put the bells on the door and shit." Stated Sam.

"Oh great" 

Amanda, Colby, and I walked upstairs to place the bells on the doors. 

"I love how we get to go upstairs," I said.

"How did we get so lucky?" Questioned Amanda.

"I have no fucking idea," Colby said before quickly moving away from me.