four

(I made some dialogue changes but nothing major)

"Brooklyn! Oh my god, Brook!" I heard muffled voices yell my name. I open my eyes to see Lexie and Colby panicking. They were shaking me aggressively. 

"Oh thank the Lord Jesus," Lexie said kissing her hand and pointing up. I was so confused about what just happened.

"Dude what the fuck." I said looking at Lexie. 

"You were shaking really badly and whispering things, weird things," Lexie said informing me.

"Oh, um are we still in the air?" I spoke.

"Yes but we're about to land are you okay Brooklyn?" Colby said rubbing my arm.

"Yes, I'm fine thank you." I lied. I felt weird, I don't think I was possessed. It was just a dream, but it felt so real. 

the way the woman's tears dripped down my hand. the way the floors creaked when you walked. the way the yelling was so loud. the way the woman talked. the way she levitated. the way she was bleeding from her mouth, it was almost like she was trying to scream but nothing came out but the blood. the way i heard her cry out for help to me. the way the house shook when she got thrown into the wall. 

the way i felt it touch me.

I guess I had zoned out because out of nowhere I heard clapping. I shook my head and saw that we had landed.

"Ready?" Colby asked Lexie and me. We both nodded and stood up, we were in the front so we got out luggage and left. We waited for the rest of the group.

"Hey, girlies did you miss us?" Kat said joking while doing a sassy walk.

"Of course!" Lexie said putting her arm around Kat's shoulder.

We started walking toward the front of the airport. We stopped to get some food because obviously we got distracted before. 

"Okay, we have three options around us," 

"SUBWAY!" Lexie and Amanda shouted at the same time.

"Okay, um dude no needs to yell," I said.

"Sorry," Lexie said rubbing the back of her neck. I nodded and we started to walk toward Subway. I wasn't really hungry after what I saw. I was absolutely disturbed. I had no idea why I was 'dreaming' about that. It aggravated but also worried me that I couldn't get to the bottom of this and someone noticed the expression on my face.

"Hey, you okay?" Stas asked me lightly placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Yea I'm fine, I just need some space," and with that, I walked off. 

I didn't know where I was going but I didn't want to be here anymore. I knew this airport like the back of my hand, it was a breeze to get through. 

After a little amount of time, I made it to the front. I didn't know what I was doing, I just sat there and waited.

Unknow:

                  'hey it's colby, wya?'

                                                                                    You:

                                                                                           'hey sorry I walked off, im waiting at the front.'

Unknown:

                'okay we were a little worried otw.'

                                                           *You changed Unknown to Colby :)*

I stayed here on the bench in the front for a while, maybe 15 or 20 minutes. I saw the group walking up. They looked so badass it made me happy seeing Lexie with them. They quickly walked up to me. Colby kindly gave me my luggage.

"Oh my gosh, thank you so much!" I exclaimed thankfully but sheepishly.

"Yea, no problem," Colby said giving me a warm smile. 

We started walking out of the airport to see a huge limo in front of us. However, before we could walk any further a group of 4 girls came running up to us. Me being me I walked to the side of the limo and got in. I didn't want a lot of attention on me, at least not right now. Not after that.

After a couple more squeals everyone climbed into the limo. It wasn't really meant for partying but it had snacks and drinks. It didn't have a driver either so Sam hopped in the driver's seat and started on the road.

"Why'd you leave," Colby said putting his hand on my thigh.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just not feeling good," I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"That's okay, just let me know if you need to hurl," Colby said causing me to giggle. I took a scan over the limo just taking in this wonderful opportunity. Everyone's mostly on their phones except for Amanda. She was just looking at me, kind of scaring me, to be honest. I walk over to her and sit down. Once I sit down she gives me a warm smile like she changed her mood in five seconds.

"Hey, what's up girly?" Amanda said kindly.

"Um, it's kind of hard to explain."

If anyone knew why I had that 'dream' it would be Amanda

"Okay, well I'm listening. Try your hardest." I nodded and tried to explain.

"Basically, I had this dream and it was really disturbing but it felt so real. Something I felt was bad had touched me. Apparently, I was shaking and whispering things. Well, that's what Lexie told me."

"When was this?" She asked.

"On the plane," I replied.

"Oh, could you tell me what happened in your dream?"

"Um, sure. So there was a woman that was crying, she took me down the stairs of whoever's house we were in and there were other people and it just got crazier from there." I stopped I got too creeped out from thinking about it again.

"Brooklyn I need to know more." She had a stern look on her face, I was kind of scared now.

"Uh, the woman she was in a chair. She started to levitate, I don't remember much after that." I lied.

"Okay, just let me know if you see anything." I nod and go sit back down with Colby.

"Tomorrow we're going to the house, so do you guys wanna stay with us, or do you want us to take you home?" Sam yelled from the front. I looked at Lexie then at everybody else. Katrina smiled and nodded, Stas shrugged, and Amanda furrowed her eyebrows and overlapped her bottom lip with her top. She was thinking for a sec then nodded like Kat. I looked at Colby, He shrugged and said "Whatever you guys wanna do is probably fine with all of us." He looked at everyone else and they all nodded. Lexie was basically begging me with the way her eyes looked. "Okay, I guess we could stay," I said it like everyone was begging us to. I knew it wasn't that big of a deal but staying with these people was still crazy. I never thought that I would meet all of them, yet along with staying with them! 

                                                    We are about to have the best week of our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1132 words! (I've decided to publish the book instead of making it as a draft, so I really hope you like it! This is my first book ever so I apologize if it's really cringy.)