seventeen

We all walked into the library. I didn't like this room, whispers came from all four dark corners. The only light surrounding us was the ample light from the camera. When I tell you that bitch was bright I mean it, I could barely see Sam behind it. They suggested that we do the Estes method, I didn't complain just made sure I wasn't the one doing it. We obviously made Colby do it.

"Wait, someone goes upstairs," Sam said.

"Why?" Lexie groaned.

"Because those are the two most haunted rooms. We'll stay down here while the rest of you go upstairs." He suggested. 

"I don't like it up there," I complained. 

"Then stay down here, but you're gonna have to face your fear any time soon," he shrugged, I sighed. I'm still staying down here in the library, I just don't wanna be up there with four people. I don't really care if I sound scared, I prefer to be up there with the whole group. Plus, I am scared. 

"If you're staying down here, then imma go upstairs. I'd feel safer with Amanda," he admitted. 

"Oh my gosh, Sam. Okay go up there, but I'm screaming bloody murder if something happens," I said sternly.

"Yea scream as loud as you can so I can hear it through the damn headphones," Colby joked. I nodded and told him I would, he laughed and rolled his eyes. 

They all went upstairs leaving Colby and me in the library. 

"Ready Freddy?" I joked while handing Colby the headphones.

"Freddy?"

"Yes, Freddy. Now put on the damn headphones so we can get this over with," I demanded, he chuckled and put them over his ears. I took a deep breath and asked questions.

"Is anyone here that would like to speak to us?"

"Me"

"Who are you?"

"I miss you"

"Do you know me?"

"I've felt you"

"Oh, um. Where are you?"

"I'm here"

"I don't know how to do this shit," I complained.

"Talk"

"What do you want me to talk about?"

"Me"

"Do you know about the graves?"

"They're stuck"

"Stuck? Stuck where?"

"Under"

"Under where?"

"Loser"

"Wow okay, where are they under?" 

"Immature bitch" I whispered under my breath.

"You're dead" 

"I'm dead?"

"Yep"

"Okay, this is scary, I'm done," I tapped Colby on the shoulder. He lifted the headphones off his ears. As soon as he put them down on his lap the lights shut off completely. Since Sam took the big camera upstairs we had to use the room lights. 

"Holy fucking shit," I whispered-yelled.

"I'm going to poop my pants," Colby panicky mentioned.

"TMI."

"Aren't you supposed to scream?" He laughed.

"Oh yea," I screamed loudly causing a train reaction from the girls upstairs. I heard loud footsteps running down the steps. 

"What the fuck happened?" Sam asked bringing the bright light. 

"The lights turned off," I answered.

"And you screamed?" He laughed.

"I told you I would," I shrugged. 

"That you did, should we watch the footage?" 

"Yea, but maybe cut out my screaming when you edit," He nodded and replayed the footage that they caught. After we played ours.

________________________________________________________________________________

okay, i am so sorry for the short chapter but after this I'm going to post on wensdays to make it easier and less stressful to write:) and hell week is coming up!!!!!! OMFGGGG!

I'm so excited, I missed Amanda so much!