sixteen

"She's not wrong, shit could go crazy in the house," Sam agreed.

"The ghost lady, or whatever she was, basically warned me. There is not one doubt in my mind that one of us will get possessed or something," I said.

"Now why would you say that?" Lexie asked before smacking the back of my head lightly.

"Dude! I'm pretty sure I already have a weird ass brain injury, do you want to make it worse?" I yelled toward Lexie while everyone laughed,

"Hell yea! We should see how many smacks I would take to make Brooklyn crazy!" She suggested as she started hitting my head getting progressively harder.

"Keep touching me and I swear on everything I will get Robert to possess your ass," I stated calmly, she immediately stopped. I thank her and asked Sam what the next the on the agenda was.

"Why are you asking me, I'm not the only one here," he said while pointing to all six people including me. 

"Well, you seem more of the leader type." I shrugged.

"Why don't we just take a break in the herb room, I'm starting to get nauseous," Amanda said while standing up and walking away. We quickly got up and followed her. 

"Heard that?" Amanda asked, not even looking back at us.

"No?" I answered questionably until everyone stopped talking to see what she was talking about, and of course, I heard laughing behind me. I turned around to see two little kids following us as if it was a human train.

"When does it end?" I groaned still facing the children. Their happy expressions soon turned into fright as they ran away crying. I suddenly felt bad.

"Damn, your mean," Amanda laughed.

"No! Just an annoyed person that doesn't want ghosts up their ass," I said making the last part of the sentence a little louder. 

"Agreed." Katrina sighed before we reached the herb room. 

"Oh, I feel so much better!" Amanda exclaimed in a joyful voice.

"Don't get too yippee yet babe, still got a whole lot of hours ahead of us," I pointed out while putting my hand on her shoulder. She pursed her lips and shook her head sadly.

This twenty-minute break has been the best break of my life. But you know what they all say, "All good things come to an end." Hanging out and joking with these people is one of the best things someone could experience. Participating and being with these people have been my dream for so, long, no matter the fact that I'm twenty-three. 

I hate fangirling over Colby, but every time I see that man; which is a lot, I mentally scream. I don't know why he was 'mad' at me for a couple of hours, I also don't know how his mood changed so quickly but hopefully like I pray to the lord I figure it out soon. However, waking up naked earlier gives me a hint. I swear on my life if me being butt-ass naked has anything to do with it I'm actually going to piss, shit, and scream all at once. That might sound disgusting but I'm being so honest. If any male here saw me in that state and I found out, I will cry. And I mean BAWL my fucking eyes out. 

I mean that could be the reason but also why would that make him mad at me? I really hope that's not it but I haven't done anything to make him mad, right? My thoughts are broken with Mr. Sam Golbach asking the question I was hoping no one would ask soon.

"Ready my friends?"

Ugh, why?!

"Do we have to?" Kat asked whining.

"Well, do you want to quit now?" He laughed, oh the amount I would pay to be done. But at the same time, I don't want my time to be done with these guys. Like when do they pick random fans to ghost hunt with them? Never! 

I'm ready but am I mentally ready? I doubt it. 

"Stuff happens every two seconds and you want to continue?" Kat laughed sarcastically.

"Content babe," Sam shrugged. Like I said, anything for the content. 

"Okay, what about the fact that Brooklyn got warned not to come here?" Amanda questioned.

"Content." 

"Oh my fucking gosh," Lexie complained.

"I haven't heard anyone say gosh in a while," Colby stated while thinking back.

"Uh, you think I'm going to use God's name in vain in here? Hell fucking no, I need all the power I can get from him," We laughed at Lexie's statement. 

"That is so true, thank you for reminding me," Colby said as the laughing died down.

"Very welcome," Lexie smiled.

Stas sighed deeply, "Ready," she said almost regretting it.

"Hey, we'll be okay. I won't let anything happen to you," Colby promised her, seeing him so gentle with her made my heart hurt, and stomach turn with jealousy. I shoved them to the back of my mind and agreed with Stas. 

We all quickly stood up and pushed our chairs into the table. 

"Part two," I breathed out before walking into a different room. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I wanna know how you guys would feel if I wrote a kind of romantic book instead of just one genre. I probably wouldn't publish it until I'm finished writing the conjuring though. I just want someone's opinion instead of my mom's lol.