twenty-one

Waiting for the boys to come back felt like forever! However, I got some girl time with Kat, Amamda, Stas, and Lexie. It felt nice to talk to them and get their viewpoints on everything that happened.

Suddenly the car doors opened revealing a stressed-looking Sam and Colby.

"You better love us, Brooklyn," Sam shook his head.

"Me? I mean of course I do but why?" I asked.

"I had to work around a whole schedule for you, girl," he said. I felt bad.

"I'm sorry," I said sheepishly.

"Oh no, don't worry you're fine I was just teasing you." He said reassuringly.

Now I felt embarrassed. "Oh," I responded quietly. Lexie whispered a nice "it's okay" in my ear and put on a huge grin. I gave her the most confused look as her grin turned creepy.

"Hey, Colby?" She called for him, now I knew where this was going. I physically face-palmed while the other girls started snickering.

"Hey, Lexie?" He mocked.

"Are you and my lovely Stas dating?" She asked with the same grin.

"Hm, I don't know, lovely Stas, are we dating?" He joked. I was dying to know this answer. If they weren't then why do they act as they are? Or maybe I'm being dramatic, and that's just how they act together. I don't know but what I do know is that my brain is going to explode if I don't stop overthinking this shit.

"Well, Colbs, if you really wanna know, I don't think we are," she answered, WHAT? I mean, that's great but I'm highly confused. Wait, why is that great? Oh fuck no, did I really think I had a chance with Colby, Colby fucking Brock? Yea, no way. I laughed mentally over my fangirl side kicking in. 

"Y'all ready to go?" Sam asked with an odd southern accent.

"Sure, Redneck Sam." Lexie snickered, I hit her arm. 

"Lexie! That's offensive!" I yelled. 

She gave me a confused look, "Is it really?" I nodded my head dramatically. 

"I thought that society concluded that as a non-racist term." She stated.

"I don't know what it is, I just know that it's some type of derogatory term." I shrugged. "But it's still offensive, don't say it." I scolded while shocking my pointer finger in her face. By this time we were already five minutes from the house.

"I used to be a damn redneck!" Lexie said while throwing her hands up. 

"Well, now you live on the west coast so shut the fuck up!" I joked, I didn't care what she did, but this conversation will definitely continue because of her 'I'll always be right' side. 

"I will do no such thing! I'm literally about to go back to my hillbilly population at my house!" She said defending herself.

"Okay, whatever! Just say hillbilly next time." I said while laughing.

"Fine," she huffed and looked out the window. 

More thoughts popped into my head making me feel bad about this whole situation. 

"Hey, I can pay for the hotel since I'm the reason we're staying there." I offered.

"Hell no! And, it's not your fault we left, it's Amanda's. She's the one that told us about your condition." Colby said. 

She scoffed next to me, "My fault for trying to keep her safe!" She exclaimed in joking anger.

"It's fine really! At least just let me pay for my room," I tried to reason with him. 

"Nope, final answer." He concluded, I huffed and slouched in my seat. 

I didn't mind them paying but I also wouldn't mind paying myself. I just feel bad about the whole situation, maybe I should just go home. My mom would like that. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for the short boring chapter, I've been having bad writer's block and a terrible week. Buttttt I did get something amazingggggggg!!!!!!!!!

IT IS SO COMFY AND AMAZING AND I CRIED WHEN I GOT IT AND IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

But seriously tho I actually feel bad because this story is going to shit. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE THIS STORY IS ALSO DOING SO GOODDDD!!!