five

"The closest hotel we could find is 7.9 miles away from Harrisville," Sam groans. 

"Wait, Harrisville?" Lexie said biting her nails. 

"Yea! Heard of it?" Sam said getting excited.

"Heard of it, dude I lived it at one point. That's the scariest fucking ville out of all villes," Lexie said now starting to bounce her leg. We laugh at her, but they're not from here. They have no idea what she's talking about, but I do. Fucking trees would fall down, no storm or anything just completely falls down. Also, the electricity! People's electricity would just go out randomly. It could be for 2 seconds or 2 days! I had no idea what would make that happen but now I have a little hint after watching Sam and Colby. I've never thought about it until now though

"Sick! That's cool, what if you were like neighbors next to the conjuring house without knowing it!" Said, Colby.

"Um, dude I think I would've known," Lexie said

"True sorry," He said

"Naw it's good. Hey Sam!" Lexie yelled.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"How long until we get to the hotel?" She asked.

"Um, maybe another fifteen minutes," He answered

"Kay, thanks," she said turning toward us. "Okay, what are we going to do for the next fifteen minutes?"

"Wanna dance? Sam turn up the music!" I say.

"NO! YOU NEED TO SIGN A WAIVER!" We all started to laugh as he turned it up anyways. I and the girls start to dance to whatever song plays. At the moment we don't care. Colby sitting on the seat like a party pooper.

"C'mon you bum," he laughs and shakes his head.

"I'm not a dancer, sorry Brook," Colby said, luckily I don't take no as an answer. I grab Colby by the arms and pull him up to dance with me. I'm about 5'7 so this dude is about 4 inches taller than me.

"Show me what you got Brock," I say in a demanding tone.

"Bitch I got nothing," He said putting his hand on his hip and shaking the other one in front of his neck. 

"That's okay, come here," I said grabbing his hands. It was kind of hard to dance with him as we had to bend down and crouch. But we did it anyways, I pushed him away from me and then pulled him back toward me. He looked so confused, I twirled him and he stopped.

"Aren't I the one that's supposed to twirl you?" Said, Colby taking my hand and rocking them back and forth.

"Not necessarily, unless you want to go for it," He spun me around at least three times. I could barely see his face when he pulled me into his arms. Everything felt like it was spinning and I don't think being nervous helped. His eyes locked on mine, and everything stopped. 

"We're here gals!" Sam exclaims from the front seat.

"Excuse me but I'm a man," Colby says in a deep voice growling voice.

"Yea maybe but you still look seventeen, get your stuff buddy," Sam replied. We all started to giggle and hopped out of the limo. I still cannot believe we got to ride in this thing!

"Thanks Sam, it's kind of you to bring us along," I said giving him a hug. He smiled and pulled away.

"Don't thank me. Thank Mr. Googely Eyes." Sam said pointing to Colby who was looking straight at me. I giggled and walked over to get my bags. I grabbed my bags being the last one outside. Everyone else left me and went inside, they didn't want to wait for me in the cold. I stepped out of the limo, slipping on the stair. Of course, I'm clumsy enough to skip a freaking step! I fell straight on my butt and back. The fall had knocked the wind out of me, it was really hard to breathe but a lady came up to me. 

She had long brown hair, with a long white victorian dress on. She was really pretty but her style looked like it was from the 1700s. I would lend her some clothes to look normal but she was much taller than me, maybe the same height as Colby. She reached her hand out for me to grab it and pull myself up when I heard Amanda. 

"Oh my gosh, Brooklyn are you okay?" She was looking straight at the woman about to touch my hand but when I looked back and her she was gone.

"Yea I'm fine, where'd she go? I wanted to say thank you." I said dusting myself off.

"Who?" Lexie asked.

"The lady standing on top of me stupid, who else?" I added.

"Brooklyn?" Lexie said grabbing my face.

"What?" I looked around, "Why is everyone staring at me?"

"Because Brook there was no lady," Lexie said.

"Haha, funny joke," I said sarcastically

"What do you mean funny joke? Brooklyn, there was literally no one there?!" Lexie yelled sounding more worried.

"Amanda saw her! She looked right at her! I'm. Not. Crazy." I said walking into the hotel. Everyone followed behind.

"Sorry, where did we leave off?" Sam said grabbing his wallet out of his pocket.

"Uh, all 7 nights will be $2,506," The lady behind the counter said. I rush up to Sam.

"You're not paying for all this. I can pay for my own room," I said whispering in his ear.

"Calm down, I'm paying for it since we're about to take you to one of the scariest places on earth," Sam added.

"Fine, but you're not paying for anything else," I ended the conversation there and walked toward Colby and Amanda. I stood in between them, I don't know why but these two people feel like the best mixture of safe I've ever felt in my life. I honestly had no idea why I felt so relieved standing between these people. I looked at Colby, he looked back down at me and smiled causing me to do the same. 

Do they actually think I'm crazy? I saw that woman with my own eyes! I know she was there. And I'm not the only one either. AMANDA LOOKED HER STRAIGHT IN THE EYE AND STILL DIDN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT IT! Okay. I'm getting too mad, I took a deep breath and thought...

Am I actually going crazy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1029 words

I pushed myself to update only because I'm too excited!!! But it's Tara's 22nd birthday! She's really one of the funniest YouTubers, you should check out her youtube channel!

Tara Yummy :) Go check it out!