three

I woke up in a house. I didn't understand what was going on. I was alone. 

wait.

 There was a woman next to me, she was crying. She looked middle-aged with short-styled brown hair. I looked around, I was in a bedroom. The walls were white with one light in the middle of the ceiling. It had one bed in the middle of the room. It had gay bed sheets with two pillows under the sheets. There were 2 blue doors one looked darker than the other. The room contained a fire extinguisher placed on top of a wooden desk. Next to it was a wooden wardrobe, it had 5 shelves inside containing blankets. There was a rocking chair next to the lighter door rocking back and forth. 

I went up to the woman and she looked up at me. Her face was gray and suddenly turned emotionless when she saw me.

"Come." She said grabbing my hand.

Her hand was cold and felt lifeless. She took me down steep red stairs. The house looked really new but old at the same time. We had reached the downstairs and there were about 4 different people. The woman was tied down to a chair with a white cloth on her head. There was something wrong with the woman. She was speaking oddly, words I couldn't understand. 

There was something here, something I couldn't see but I could feel it. It felt like my mood was changing, I was scared but it quickly changed to anger as I could feel the thing that was inside this woman. 

Her chair started to levitate. It went as high as the ceiling was and smashed down. I jumped as I heard the crash. The woman soon started to do the same thing as her chair and lifted up quickly. Her head was facing toward where I and the other woman were standing. I could feel my heart beating harder and louder as I could see the woman's eyes like they were glowing. I was fascinated by them. She started laughing and quickly stopped. I could feel the seriousness she probably had on her face. Eyes still glowing but suddenly it was like someone shut off a light switch. As soon as that happened, she was flown across the room where I was standing. The cloth on her head fell off as I saw that it was that woman that was crying next to me about 10 minutes ago. They all ran to her as I saw a man try to shake her awake but he was quickly pulled away. Another man was gripping his arm.

"If you touch her, it will latch onto you." The man said.

He quickly got punched in the face. The man fell down letting his grip go, as the other man ran to the woman. I'm assuming it was his wife. After that, they kicked the other man and woman out. The woman looked lifeless as I thought she had passed, I felt someone grip my arm. I turned around to see a very dark figure. It tried to touch me. 

Everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

521 words