ten

(Ik some people copy words off of the video, but I'm going to use my own words. However, some sentences might be the same, but most of them won't.)

We walked into a side entrance of the house. A wall had a lot of signatures, Jennifer told us we had to do something before we signed the wall. There were about seven people including Cory and Jennifer, one of them was Seth Borden. I recognized him because I wasn't just a fan of Sam and Colby. I was a paranormal geek, I watched a lot of ghost hunters. But mostly Sam and Colby. I looked at Lexie, she knew I was trying to contain my excitement. I was biting my lip and moving constantly.

"Do you have to use the bathroom?" Asked Cory. Lexie laughed so hard, I was really trying to hold it in.

"No, she sort of fangirling right now," Lexie said catching her breath.

"Fangirling?" Cory lifted his right eyebrow.

"Yea, um, there's someone in the room that she's trying not to scream over," Lexie giggled. I elbowed her and stop moving, I was still trying to hold it in so I shook off my hands and put them to my hips.

"Well obviously it's me," Cory said rubbing his beard. We all laughed.

"Well, no. Actually, it's him," She pointed to Seth. I put my head in my hands in embarrassment.

"Oh, that's sick! It's nice to meet you," Seth said to me. I lifted my head and smiled at him. He laughed and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back. I started crying and Sam said, "Do you cry every time you meet new people or what?" I glared at him but still nodded. He laughed at me and Seth went to go sit back down.

"What a sweet little fan interaction but we need you to sign these," Jennifer handed us all a waiver. I nervously laughed as I read through these. I stopped at nine and read 'demonic possession.'

"Well ladies, we're getting possessed," I sarcastically smiled.

"Well isn't that lovely..." Said Kat.  After we all signed the waiver, we got to sign the wall. Only Lexie, Sam, Colby, and I signed the wall. I was excited to start the tour before Seth stopped me.

"I didn't get your name," He said. I smiled and told him my name. He nodded and told me to have a good time. I said thank you and followed the rest of the group. 

Cory was telling us about the first time he saw a shadow figure. I found that really interesting but something else caught my attention. It was a little boy, he seemed angry at me. 

I cut Cory off from telling his story, "I didn't know you guys had a son." Cory looked at me confused.

"Huh?"

I looked at Cory and then back where I thought the little boy was, but he was gone. "Never mind, sorry I interrupted you. Please continue," He shrugged and kept telling his story. I felt like the outcast like I wasn't supposed to be here. I'm pretty sure I was pissing off Sam and Colby, I've made multiple scenes, I'm making the video terrible, and on top of that, I'm seeing weird ghost hallucinations. I don't think I should be here, as much as I love haunted, and ghost-related things, I really don't think I belong in their video.

"You good?" Katrina asked shaking my shoulder causing me to snap out of my thoughts.

"I need to talk to Sam," she nodded and got his attention. When she said that I wanted to talk and he started walking toward me. 

"What's up?" Sam asked pursing his lips making them slightly lighter.

"Two things; First, I want to say I'm sorry. Second, I wanted to know if you still wanted me in your video?" I asked stuttering on my words.