seven ~ Lexies POV

{Cursing!}

We hear a knock at the door, since Sam has a spear key he opens the door.

"Ready?" Asked Sam.

"No Brooklyn got in the shower about an hour ago but she's still not out," I said. I kind of didn't want to tell them that I pushed her off the bed and made her hit her head. I feel really bad, it was a whole accident and I wish I never had the stupid thought to roll her over. She probably is still in there so she didn't have to face me. Ugh! I'm so stupid!

"Well, shouldn't you check on her?" Sam suggested.

"Um, I don't think she wants to see me right now..." I said sheepishly.

"First of all, none of us can check on her if she's in the shower. Second, why?" He asked.

"I'll go check on her." I walked away quickly not wanting to tell him what happened earlier. 

I swiftly walk to the bathroom. I knock.

No answer.

"Look I know you're upset I just want to make sure you're okay," I knocked again. Three more knocks still no answer. 

"Fine be like that, but I'm coming in!" I yelled making sure she can hear me.

I bust through the bathroom to a horrid smell and see Brooklyn laying naked on her back with a tiny puddle of blood under her head. I stood there in shock. I couldn't move or breathe, I wanted to help her so fucking bad but I couldn't move.

"What?" Colby said with concern in his voice. I couldn't respond, I just stood there like a fucking statue.

"WHAT LEXIE?!" He said now yelling loudly at me. I could hear his footsteps toward me. I wanted to stop him so he didn't her naked laying down, everything was exposed.

Everything.

He made his way toward me and quickly turned around once he saw what I was looking at.

"Holy fuck Lexie you could've warned me!" He said with his head in his hands and a muffled voice. I wanted to but I can't, I just crawled to the floor and went into a ball. I just stared at her.

At this point, my ears aren't even working but I hear their muffled voices talking.

"What is happening?" I think Sam said that.

"Sam don't walk over here. Kat, come here." Colby said still turned around. Kat walks over to us and stops.

"Holy shit." She stands there just like I did.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING WE NEED TO HELP HER!" Kat yelled sternly.

"Katrina we don't know what the fuck happened. So what happened what the fuck are you looking at?" Asked Sam.

Amanda finally speaks.

"Wait is she okay?" She asked.

"Were you not fucking listening? Colby go get a towel blanket or something to cover her up." Said Kat.

"Lexie what are you doing? Help her!" I looked up at Katrina. I didn't know what I was doing but I couldn't move.

"HELP HER!" Demanded Katrina. I finally got out of the corner and crawled up to her. I grabbed a rag and put it firmly on the back of her head. Colby came back with the blanket and Katrina wrapped it around her body. I hate for this to happen, I know how insecure Brooklyn is, she might not show it but she hates her body with everything in her. But she has a pretty damn fine body. She wouldn't want people to see it without her permission. 

Especially Colby Brock.

We wrap her and have Colby pick her up. Even though he was very uncomfortable doing this, especially in front of Stas but she needed help.

"Where do I even put her?" Colby asked.

"Lexie you're so stupid! Do you realize that?!" Amanda yelled with her hands on her head breathing heavily.

"Yes I do, thanks for making me feel better Amanda!" I said sarcastically, getting upset at the end of the sentence.

"WHERE THE FUCK DO I PUT BROOKLYN?!" Colby yelled getting our attention.

"Um, shit right there," I pointed at the black couch. He sat her down and stood next to Stas.

"What do we do?" I said holding back tears.

"Call the ambulance?" Sam suggested.

"Okay, yeah someone get their phone," I demanded not in a rude way though.

Stas pulled her phone out of her pocket and handed it to me. I was about to dial 911 before Brooklyn shot up taking a big gasp. When she sat up the blanket fell, Sam and Colby turned around mumbling words while Brooklyn is breathing heavily. She looks around intaking her environment and saw us. She calmed down but looked confused. Stas had her eyes covered, and Amanda looked like she had a lot of secondhand embarrassment deep down. Kat and I just stood there catching our breath. We thought she was going to die! Even if my best friend's boobs are hanging out in front of six people I was so glad she was alive. She looked down and wrapped her hands around herself.

"Why the actual fuck am I naked?" She said choking on her words.

"You don't remember?" I asked so confusedly, did she not remember what just fucking happened an hour ago?

"No, I don't fucking remember! Can you please get them out, Lexie?" She more demanded instead of asking, I nodded and Sam and Colby were already out the door. The girls walked out and Brooklyn stood up.

"Who saw?" She asked like she was going to cry.

"Just me Kat and Colby," I said the last part inaudible for her to hear. She sighs in relive and puts on some ripped black jeans with a graphic-t. She slides on her black and white checkered Vans and grabs her phone with the charger. In all a span of five minutes in a rush.

"Brook what are you doing?" I asked in a calm voice.

"We need to go." She said sternly walking out of the door. I grab the hotel key, my phone, and charger and went after her. I walk out and Colby grabs my hand.

"What did you do?" He said voice filled with her like I just stomped on his dog. I gripped my wrist hard. Why did he care about her so much?!

"She fell and hit her head, that's all." I pulled my wrist out of his grip and rubbed it. I never knew Colby could be so fucking rude and protective. Over Brooklyn? What the fuck happened to Stas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1082 wordss

okay hehe, I'm sorry that they're not at the conjuring house but I promise the next chapter will be crazy and better! I have no idea when I'm uploading next but hopefully soon. Luv ya<3