4

Ava's pov××××××××

"Hey sweetheart you're gonna have to wake up, we need to touch up your makeup and fix your hair before you get out of the limo" I hear Celeste say. I open my eyes and lift my head up from the window while the makeup girls sit in front of me getting ready to fix me.

" I'm sorry I fell asleep I didn't get much sleep last night because I was nervous ." I say upset they have to fix my makeup after working so hard on it.

" Are you going to tell them about the sexy dream we had about the prince" rose nudged me. I internally glared at her.

"Can't have a sexy dream about someone when you don't know what they look like." I snapped back.

" and yet you managed to." I felt her smirk so I cut off our link. That smartass.

"It's alright if I were in your shoes I'm sure I would be the same way." One of the makeup girls said to me and gave me a reassuring smile. Celeste cleared her throat and made all three of us look at her.

My stomach grumbled, and I looked around to see if there was anything to eat. One of the girls handed me a banana and a water. I thanked her and turned my attention back to Celeste.

"I'm going to be going over what's going to happen once we get to the castle alright, we are about thirty minutes away, but I need to to be prepared." She said looking down at her clipboard. The makeup girls continued to fix my lipstick while Celeste talked.

" Once we get there you will walk the red carpet until you reach the door, feel free to stop and answer some interviewers questions if you want to, if not that's ok. Once you're inside you can meet the rest of the girls in the lounge area where you will be introduced to your security Gaurd, one of the places knights and he will show you your room. Get settled and meet back at the lounge area then they will give you a tour of the castle. After that you will have dinner with everyone, including the prince, once dinner is over you are free to mingle until you're ready for bed. You already know the rules you agreed to when you turned in your application. Don't forget them and good luck." She finished as she crossed things out on the paper attacked to her clip board.

I think its safe to say I'm incredibly nervous. Im just average. I've accepted the fact that I'm not the kind of girl guys day dream about. I don't turn heads when I walk past a group of people. I don't impress anyone with my intelligence. I don't have money to throw at people. I was just a girl in a pretty dress, i feel like a fraud.

I turn to see the castle coming into view and start to shake. I know I'm not the princes mate, but maybe my mate is here in the castle. I just know my life will change once I walk in there. I start to feel my breaths shorten, and I realize I'm having a panic attack. That's another thing about me, I hav these intense panic attacks and when I do I freeze. I stare into the distance as i will my breath to become steady and my hands to stop shaking. I could tell Rose was trying to calm down her excitement, but to no success.

"What if we meet our mate, I can't wait." Rose was super happy and I couldn't bring myself to tell her our mate probably wouldn't be in the castle made for royals and higher ups so I just let her be happy. She might be right after all. With how many parties and meetings we will have with other packs and wolves i might find my mate on this crazy trip.

I smile at the thought of me meeting my mate, I've imagined how it would happen a million different times and oddly enough a castle never crossed my mind. 

My limo stopped in front of the red carpet. The flashing light I see through the window Celeste pats me on the shoulder and I open the door to step out.