14

Ava's POV xxxxxx

(VAMPIRE DIARES SPOILERS)

Mason was gone for another three days. I feel like I go days without seeing him, then he pops up for one day before he's gone again. Is this how it's going to be for the rest of our lives? I haven't seen him Since he gave me my promise ring. I know Alex said he was going to be gone for business, but still. I've been here for a week and have only seen him a handful of times.

Also, Mason and Ashley have gone on multiple dates together. There's no surprise there she is super hot, nice, is from a high rank, and they grew up together. I'm actually surprised he hasn't called the choosing off yet, if your mate doesn't want to be your mate and you already have the perfect person in the palm of your hand then what's he waiting for? I know it's my fault I won't reject him but I don't get a chance to talk to him either. It doesn't help that these wet dreams are getting more and more vivid. I'm giving off so many mixed signals because I can't make up my mind. Yet another reason I would be a terrible queen and luna. I had to get my mind off all this. It was noon right now so I had some time to kill before dinner.

Luckily I packed the whole Vampire Diaries series. It's not my fault they said to pack the essentials. I went down into the lounge area and popped the first DVD into the player and pressed play. Some of the girls I didn't know were passing through and asked if they could watch with me and I said yes. It was actually a lot of fun, we were laughing at how stupid the werewolves were portrayed and how they got everything wrong. We were all screaming at which boy was better Damon or Stephan. And I mean we were all in a full-on fist fight. Girls were yelling, throwing things, pulling hair, somehow Alex joined in. He had a wig on his head and lipstick smeared around his face, with a 'Team Edward" shirt on joining in on the fight.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got on top of the coffee table and screamed." GUYS SHUT UP. STEPHEN IS BETTER. HE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO TURN EVIL, AND WHEN HE DID HE STILL TRIED TO PROTECT ALANNA SNF LOVE HER. BECAUSE HE STILL LOVED HER HE JUST DIDN'T KNOW IT." I hopped down off the table and some girls still disagreed but as long as there's no hair extensions on the floor they can believe whatever they want.

Mason cleared his throat and he all looked over at him. I was surprised I didn't smell him come in. I guess I was really into the debate.

"Actually I think Damon has it going on." He smirked. He clearly was just looking for a fight, and I was going to give it to him. I haven't seen or heard from him in days. I've been worried sick while he's been kissing it up with Ashley.

"Ok, Mason and why do you say that," I asked and I heard gasps all around me. I looked around and realized it was because I used his name and not his title. I don't think I would ever use his title again. I looked up to see his reaction and all I saw was a stupid smile on his pretty little lips.

"Lips you want to kiss." Why does rose chime in at the worst times, I wave her away.

"Because he's the bad boy type and even though he had a rough past he still loves Alanna and has proven he would die for her." He smiled like he just won something. I went up to him and got in his face. I was shorter than him so it was more of my face and his chest but I wasn't going to back down. I ignore the body heat and tingles coming from him.

"Yes, but the only reason he loves her is because he was still in love with Katherine. Then when he couldn't have her he just went to Alanna, which was Stephens's girl. Although he did prove himself later on it doesn't change the fact that Stephen was better for her in the beginning ." After I said that he just stared at me shocked. The tension in the room grew. I glanced around to see shocked faces and girls shaking their heads at me.

"What?" I asked. Did I say something wrong? I mean I know this is a very controversial topic, but we are all entitled to our opinions, right?

"I can't believe you just went up against me like that." I looked up, now I was the one in shock. I didn't realize that's what I was doing, I just wanted him to understand where I was coming from. It was too late to back down now, if I say I'm sorry he's going to think he won.