5

Ava's pov××××××××

I get out and all heads turn to me. People came rushing up to me asking to do interviews, I take a quick look around at the other girls and they are stunning. I feel a little out of place it's obvious these girls grew up with this kind of attention, and know how to handle it but it's all new to me. I see all the girls ignoring the interviewers and going straight to the castle. I guess that makes sense you don't want to say something that will get you kicked out early. I planned on just walking straight until one of the interview questions caught my attention.

"Mrs. Winters are you afraid you'll be kicked out early because the prince didn't choose you to be here?" A you be boy with a nice suite and a microphone asked me.

"Excuse me?" I said trying to control my shock.

"It seems as if there were a hand full of girls that the prince did not choose because he simply didn't want to, and I heard you were on of them. Does that make you feel less special?" at this point everyone was looking at me even the other girls were waiting for my answer. I'm not going to lie I was a little upset, the prince couldn't even pick out thirty girls he liked.

"Honestly if that is the truth then I actually feel bad for the prince. Everyone knows the previous kings found their queens by simply looking at her picture. If the prince let someone else choose the last few girls it mean he did not find his mate and he will be choosing his luna based on other things. And if that's the case we all have a fair chance." I state proudly as I start to walk away. I look up to see some girls glaring at me while others are happy to hear the prince hasn't found his mate.

Then it hits me, I'm competing with 29 other girls for queen. All of them will be throwing themselves at the prince. A growl came out of my mouth before I could stop it.

"They better not touch him." Rose said

"Why are you being so possessive it's not like he's our mate." I question not knowing why my heart hurts thing of the prince with someone else.

"I don't know it just feels wrong" she whimpers and shuts me out. I shake my head and keep walking until I enter the castle.

When you walk in there's a giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling right in the middle of the room. On the right side there's a grand stair case with cold and red handle bars. I look up and see that the ceiling doesn't stop for at least fifty feet. The walls are covered with paintings and flowers.

I feel at home. I feel a huge wave of comfort as I walk around examining the art. A smile graces my face as i here chatter doing from behind me.

By the stair case there's a big room where I see the girls going into. I follow them and once I'm in the scene completely changes.The room is now a light pink with baby blue furniture and gold tables. The windows are huge and you can see out to the gardens which is farther right of the castle. You can also see everything happening outside. Some girls are standing by the window waving at the people and posing for the paparazzi while other girls are talking and getting to know each other. I walk over to the table that has a bunch of name tags.

"Hi I'm Ava Winters." I said and girl look up at me shook her head and handed me a name tag. I stared at her confused as I put my name tag on. She could've at least said hi.

"Don't worry about them I think they are upset because they weren't chosen and they are apart of his pack." I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around to see a girl with bright red hair and brown eyes. She's in a beautiful floor length purple dress, it had tiny Straps and a slit form her knee down. She looked amazing.

"Hi I'm Bella." The girl said as she put her hand out for me to shake. I reached out and shook her hand.

"I'm Ava." I say back with a smile.

"Oh I know, you're the one that just said the prince is fair game for everyone because he didn't find a picture of his mate when he was choosing girls." She laughed "You made quite the first impression, would you like some tea?" She asked leading me to. Little couch and table on the other side of the room I smile and nod.

"I like her she seems nice." Rose said and I agreed. I thought I wouldn't make any friends because we were all each other's competition. I'm happy to know that's not true for everyone.