13

Ava's POV xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Its been two days since I've seen Mason. He's been busy with pack stuff and taking girls out on dates. I am kinda offended because he hasn't asked me yet but I know that's hypocritical of me. Ever since we met I've been having dreams of Mason and being intimate with him. Feelings his lips on mine and his hands all over my body. I shake my head and got up to go to the gardens wanting to get some fresh air. I grabbed my phone to see it was eight in the morning. Day five, I thought as I texted Damian where I was going and grabbed a white sweater as I walked out. I didn't wait for Damian to show up. I wanted to be alone, but I also wanted him to know where I was.

I walk out to the garden and a rush of cool air hits me giving me goosebumps. The garden is made into one of those maze gardens which is actually quite exciting. A new statue rests at every turn and the walls are fifteen feet high each wall holding a different flower. I don't even know how they did that. Every so often there would be a bench to sit at. I just kept walking trying to memorize the way that I came so I don't get lost. I ended up in the middle of the maze. It was a giant circle with a beautiful fountain right in the middle. I walk over to see coins covered the bottom of the fountain, wishes. I smile at myself and ran my hand along the marble stone. Something shiny catches my eye, I look down and see a coin right beside my foot. someone must have dropped it when they were getting out other coins. I hesitated, then bent down to pick it up. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

"I wish I wasn't scared to love my mate." I flick the coin into the air and watch it hit the water sinking to the bottom and disappearing.

"I can help with that." I jumped around putting my hand on my heart. Mason was standing there trying to hold in a laugh.

"Mason what the hell you scared me half to death." I said trying to get my breathing under control. "what are you doing here." I finally managed to ask.

"I could ask you the same thing, I come here all the time to think. Its easy to hide in the bushes, especially when everyone's trying to find you." He walks closer and shoves his hands into his pockets. We stood there in silence for a moment before he pulled out a little blue velvet box. My breath hitched as my eyes went wide.

"Its not what you think it is." Mason chuckled and opened the box. There was a diamond ring. Not what I thought it was my ass. "Don't worry I'm not going to purpose to you until I'm certain you will say yes." He winked at me a smile playing on his lips. My heart swelled, he said he knows he's going to purpose to me.

"Then what is it?" I ask closing what little gap there was between us. The ring was simple, a silver band with archways that lead to the diamond on top.

"This is a fidget ring, you see it looks normal but the diamond moves. I noticed you mess with your fingers when you get nervous so I went out and got this made. Every time you feel nervous just turn the diamond around until you feel better." He took the int out of the box ad demonstrated how to turn it. He put his thumb on the diamond and moved it downward until it went all the way around the band, I was speechless. He went through all this trouble for a stupid insecurity of mine. I wanted to cry, before I knew it I threw my arms around his neck and nestled my face into tears crook of his neck.

"Thank you so much." He pulled his arms around me capturing me in his chest. He held on so tight I thought I would suffocate, and I didn't mind if I did. Rose was going crazy but I didn't want to hear her talk after ignoring me for days so I closed the link.we stepped away from each other. Our bodied were so close to one another I felt his breath on my face. I found myself slowly leaning in until our lips were brushing against each other. My eyes fluttered closed.

Then he closed the kiss taking my lips in with his. They melted together while there were tingles infiltrating my whole face and waist where his hands were. The kiss was deepened when his hand moved to the back of my neck pressing me closer to him. I didn't want this moment to end but I couldn't breath. I slowly pulled away breathing heavy. I opened my eyes to see our faces were still centimeters apart. I blushed looking down and took a small step back. He lifted my and slipped the ring onto my wedding band finger.