28

Ava's POV xxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up to people talking.

"You guys completed the mate bond, congratulations dude."

"Thank you."

"I knew that outfit would get you going. Should I open up a lingerie store?"

"You should be lucky you're even alive to consider it."

"I'm not sorry, if you would've seen her underwear before you'd understand."

"You saw her underwear!" A thumping sound made me raise my head. Mason had Alex by the collar of his shirt rosining him up against the wall.

"What is it with you and choking people, is it a kink of yours?" Alex looked over at me. "Is it a kink of his?" I shook my head laughing.

"Don't answer that." Mason groaned. I looked Alex right in the eye and nodded making him snort. I pull myself up from the bed swinging my legs over the bed.

"Nice rack." Alex wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I gasped as I reached for the blanket covering myself up. Mason opened the door dragging Alex out, while Alex begged for his life.

"Don't kill him!" I screamed after them. I hurried to get up but fell straight to the floor once I tried to stand. I didn't even exist how sore I was until my ass hit the floor. Mason comes running in leaning down next to me.

"Are you ok? I heard the thump all the way downstairs." He said grabbing my arms and helping me back onto the bed.

"Yea I'm fine just couldn't walk" His eyebrows shot up as a smirk. "No no no, any jokes you have right now I don't want to hear them." I put both my hands over his mouth. He chuckled into my hands, the I felt something wet and warm against my hand.

"Did you just lick me?" I asked in disbelief. A smile lit up his eyes as she shook his head. I pulled my hands anyway from his mouth aggressively whipping them down on the sheets. "You're disgusting."

"My tongue has been in worse places, princess." He smirked.

"Hey, I don't need to know what you and Alex do in your free time alright,"

"That's not what I me-"

"It's fine he runs a respectable lingerie store and you're his muse. I support you and all your endeavors." I try to get up again making sure my feet are placed firmly on the ground.

"Watch what you say." He glares at me. I slowly lift myself up wrapping the sheet tighter around me.

"I could say worse things." Mason's eyebrow quirks up.

"Oh, yea like what?" I devious smile plays on my lips as I debate what I'm about to say. Well he wouldn't kill me, right?

"I wonder if Damian and Lex have completed their mate bond yet. I also wonder if Alex has any more lacy, see-through outfits for me." I turn around and lower the sheet till its only covers my ass, leaving my whole back exposed. "I should go ask." I knew I wouldn't make it halfway to the door. He picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and started toward the door.

"Hey where are we going, I don't have clothes on." I try to reason as he starts walking down the hallway.

"You're covered." He grunts. He slams open the door and as soon as he enters the room I know where we are. "Alexander!" Mason yells. Alexander huh.

"What what came to apologize for kicking me out?" He says walking out of his closet shoes in hand.

"No more getting and girly sexy things for my queen got it? I don't need you thinking about her in it are we clear." He says in his alpha voice making Alex stand straight up, nodding his head once.

"Well, there goes my business." He slumps his shoulders down. If I and Mason are mated officially does that mean I have a luna voice? And is it equivalent to the alpha voice? Only one way to find out.

"It's ok Alex give you full permission to shop for me." Both their heads snap my way. A goofy smile on Alex's face while a shocked look on Mason's.

"I said no" mason declared. I walked over to Alex still in my sheet and stood in front of him leaning in close. I whisper in his ear so mason wouldn't hear, I have to surprise him after all. I could hear the growling coming from mason but decided to ignore it.

"I would like a one-piece please preferably black." Alex shot his hands up in the air pumping his fists.

"We are back in business baby." He cheers.

"Listen to m-" Mason starts but I cut him off

"And maybe a maid outfit." I said loud enough that he could hear it. The room went dead silent, I think he stopped breathing. I turn around o see his face was inches away from mine. "What I heard they were popular, but if you don't like it th-"

"Get her what she wants but nothing else. She can shop on her own from now on you don't need to know about our sex life it's inappropriate." Mason grumbled grabbing my hand and leading me out. I turn to see Alex shaking his head and laughing. 'I want details' he mouthed to me. I nodded my head and followed Mason out the door heading back to my room. I'm guessing to get some clothes on. We enter and he goes straight into the closet.

"I'm sorry," I whisper feeling kinda bad for teasing him. He was right other people don't need to know about our love life, but it's Alex. He's more invested in it than I am.

"Just don't patronize me." He comes out holding a gold dress. It was flood length and had a sweetheart neckline. He tossed it to me.

"I know I just wanted to tease you." I drop my sheet and pull the dress over my head. Once I was done messing with it i looked up at Mason and he nodded in approval. He came over to me, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer.

"Well see who's teasing who when that little maid outfit comes in." My eyes go wide as he kisses me on the forehead and struts back into the closet. A second later he pulls out a pair of black heels with a black bow on top.

"You have good taste," I say reaching for the shoes. He pulls them away from me shaking his finger.

"When you have dressed a certain way all your life you pick up a few things." He bends down and picks up my foot, sliding the shoe on.

"Like what?"

"You'll see." He takes my hand and we leave the room heading down the stairs. Go to turn for the kitchen for breakfast but he grabs my hand pulling me toward the back door.

"Where are we going I'm hungry." I looked back at the kitchen door getting farther and farther away.

"Yea I'm sure you are it's three in the afternoon. I would be starving if I was you." My mouth dropped to the floor. How long did I sleep, I didn't think I was out for that long. But I did go to Mason early this morning and with all the......... extra circular activities we did, I was exhausted. Mason stands in front of me grabbing onto my shoulders. I glance up at him with a questioning look. He sighed.

"It's tradition. If I would've told you earlier you would've freaked so listen to me closely. You are intelligent, beautiful, and funny. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I will try to stand by your side but I might get pulled away. If it gets to be too much come find me and well leave immediately." My eyebrow furrow as he opens the back door to the garden. He grabs my hand and leads me out to a giant party. A party.