三 ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ 三

⚠️TINY smexy / A lot of POV skips / pictures⚠️

A/N: Lowkey despise this chapter, its so poorly written, im sorry for the disappointment that will eventually follow

Chapter Three: Wielding The Blade
W/C: 3171

"The Demon Slayer Corps has around several hundred members. It's an organization unrecognized by the government. Yet it has been around since the ancient times, and it still continues to hunt down demons. But as to who is running this organization, remains a mystery." Urokodaki speaks.

Miyake squinted his eyes with a small smirk,

knowing for a fact that both him and Urokodaki knew the face behind the notorious and powerful corps

knowing for a fact that both him and Urokodaki knew the face behind the notorious and powerful corps. Urokodaki swiftly tried to bonk Miyake in the head, making the Hashira jump away behind Tanjiro.

"Demons," Urokodaki continued, as if he hadn't just threatened Miyake's entire existence, "their sample food, humans!"

Miyake grunted, and headed outside, already tired of Urokodaki's "old man speeches". As he fled, he heard distinct chatter coming from below the mountain. Looking back, his grey eyes turned golden yellow as he descended the mountain.

"They kill and feed on humans. No one knows when or where they first appeared."

Miyake's steps got quieter.

"Their powers are remarkable. Wounds heal in a blink of an eye."

His breathing got slower.

"Flesh is regrown, and detached limbs regenerated. Some demons can shape-shift."

His once lively golden eyes droopy.

"They can only be killed by sunlight, or decapitated by the special nichirin sword. The Demon Slayers battle the demons with their mortal bodies."

Miyake groaned as he appeared to be in a bright hospital, lying on a cozy futon, how did he get here so fast? Without even batting an eye? He had to have been put to sleep, there's no way he could be defeated so easily.