十五𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣十五 (PT 1)

Chapter Fifteen: Mt

Chapter Fifteen: Mt. Natagumo
W/C: 4724

Nezuko emerges from her box slowly, dawn breaking out in the sky, "Mm.. mmm.. mm." She hums, noticing how "her father" (Miyake) wasn't there, she frowned and sighed sadly.

"Nezuko-Chan~"

"Mm." Nezuko tilts her head to the side apathetically, as she watches Zenitsu call for her name again.

He floats over to her, hearts spewing around him as he sings out to her, "Nezuko-Channnn~"

Nezuko hums quizzically and steps back, "Mm?"

"Fufu... fufufufu... hahaha.." The thunder user playfully chases the demon girl around the spacious room, giggling and smiling lovingly at Nezuko.

"Nezuko-Chan~ Nezukooo-Channn~"

Tanjiro blocks Nezuko, stiffly standing in front of her, "Mmpf! Zenitsu! Stop following her already!"

Zenitsu smiles and grabs Tanjiro's rough hands, rubbing his thumbs, "Tan...ji....ro...!"

"Huh?"

"Fufufu."

"WAAHHH????"

Tanjiro bolts, his feet hitting the wooden floor as he runs away from Zenitsu and chases Nezuko at the same time, freaked out by Zenitsu's sudden affection

Zenitsu sang, "Tanjirooo!!! Let's be friends!!"

"Zenitsu, stop chasing us! I beg you!" Tanjiro cried, starting to get sore and annoyed.

"Oh, Tanjiro, don't be like that!! Nezuko-Chan~ Tanjiro~"

Tanjiro cringed, waving his hands around, nervous sweat comically rolling down his forehead, "Stop! Zenitsu!"

Inosuke growls as his stomach seems to communicate back with him, hissing at him, "Mm. I'm hungry.."

"Pardon me, sir.." Hisa kindly warns him before she comes up next to him, squatting down to set down a new pair of clothes for him, "Those clothes you are wearing are quite soiled, I see. I'll clean them for you, so please wear these in the meantime."