三十一𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀-𝑶𝑵𝑬三十一

Chapter Thirty-One: Move Forward!
W/C: 2154

Tanjiro pauses and stands in front of Inosuke to gain his attention, "Inosuke! It's not safe anywhere on the train anymore! We have to protect the sleeping passengers!"

Tanjiro gestures to the train, "This whole train's turned into a demon! Can you hear me? This whole train is a demon!"

Inosuke starts cackling, "I knew it! So, I was right on the money! That means I was a total stud as a leader!"

Miyake pursed his lips, remembering hearing the three boys arguing before they entered the train. Zenitsu, to Miyake's surprise, was the only one who knew what the train actually was. You had to appreciate Tanjiro's efforts though.

As Enmu's body approaches the sleeping and vulnerable passengers, Inosuke rushes and jumps through the hole in the roof.

"Beast Breathing, Fifth Fang! Crazy Cutting!"

Inosuke cuts through Enmu's body repeatedly, "I'll save every last one of you guys! Fall onto your knees, and worship me! Glorify me! Lord Hashibira Inosuke is comin' through!"

Tanjiro nods firmly, looking back at Miyake, "We have to go save the passengers! If Inosuke can hold down the fort here, we should go on ahead!"

Miyakes nods along, not really paying attention to Tanjiro because of his uneasiness of leaving Rengoku alone. Enmu's flesh like body prepares a sporadic attack against Tanjiro. Tanjiro thinks fast and kicks in a train window to get inside the carriage.

Miyake smirks proudly before easily following after Tanjiro, "Good job, kid." He whispers.

Tanjiro flinches, "It's gone this far already?"

Enmu's body approaches Tanjiro again, before Tanjiro can ready an attack using water breathing, Miyake rushes forward. Words beautifully uttered from his soft lips with his harsh voice.

"God Breathing; Second Form: Sun Dance of Apollo." Miyake's translucent blade burns yellow, his eyes golden, "Burn in hell."

The attack was beautiful, golden strings of sunlight wrapping around the body like a ribbon before searing into the demons skin and burning into the flesh. Miyake's form was perfect and unfaltering, as if he was a dancing swan.

Miyake lands on the other side of the carriage, opposite of Tanjiro, Tanjiro awes in admiration and surprise. Enmu's body regenerates, but it was noticeably slower and weaker than it was before.

Miyake turns back, smirking tauntingly as he sees Rengoku behind Tanjiro. Rengoku blushes in embarrassment before realizing his mistake.

"Mm... To think that all of this happened while I was dozing... How could this be? I'm ashamed as a Hashira. If only I could crawl... into a hole!"

Miyake dot-eyed and blinked owlishly.

Enmu is surprised at Rengoku's appearance, Rengoku launches forward at the slower and weaker body of Enmu with his blade drawn. Enmu is startled by Rengoku's attack, he didn't have much time after Miyake's attack to recover completely.

Enmu trembles, "Wh-What happened?"

Rengoku's attack causes a loud and blazingly hot explosion, sending shockwaves that shook the compartment. Tanjiro tumbles against the strong aftershock of the flame Hashira's attack, Miyake rushes across the compartment in a flash and catches Tanjiro.

Rengoku spins to face Tanjiro and Miyake, "Young Kamado! Miyake!"

Tanjiro stiffens up, "Rengoku!"

Rengoku nods at Tanjiro and Miyake, "I was pretty thorough with my slashing attacks on the way here, so it should take the demon a while to regenerate. Including Miyake's attack.. But there's no time to lose! I'll keep it short."