四十三Forty-Three四十三

I WANNA POINT OUT- Not one... not ONE of you, told me that I had been spelling "forty" wrong this entire time... also, many skips, sorry :( if the gods stuff at the end gets confusing, leave questions in comments and ill answer them..

---

Chapter Forty-Three: Swordsmith Village
W/C: 4025

"I got a letter from Rengoku, it seems that the fire boy has woken up, how reli-"

Miyake bowed quickly and bursted out of ybe house. Miyake was gone from the house of Uzui and the girls within seconds, he was working his way to the Butterfly Estate, where his younger brother had finally woken up. It look Miyake two days to get this news, why hadn't he been informed beforehand?

"I'm going to scold whoever forgot to inform me."

[*]

"What about the others? How are they?"

Goto paused and thought for a moment, "The kid with the yellow hair... Was it the day before yesterday? He's back to work. I hear he's already out on a mission... against his will."

"The Sound Hashira walked out with his wives' help." Goto shuddered comically, "The Kakushi all recoiled at the sight. Too tough to believe. I mean, they were reeling."

Tanjiro nodded, expecting that, his eyes were casted downward at his weak body, "I see... What about Inosuke?"

Sumi frowned, tending to Tanjiro's medicine, "Inosuke was also on the brink of death at one point. Inosuke was in such terrible shape! Because of all the poison in his body, he couldn't stop the bleeding with his breathing in time!"

Tanjiro sighed, tired eyes narrowing at the ceiling, "I see... So I must be hallucinating Inosuke stuck on the ceiling above me."

"WHAT THE HELL?!"

[*]

Miyake slammed open the Butterfly Estate's doors, loudly and quickly making his way to Tanjiro's hospital room, the door was forced open and everyone inside yelped in surprise. Tanjiro was up and weakly trying to walk. The three young girls, as well as Kanao, were all trying their best to help him find his strength again.

Tanjiro's eyes widened, Miyake's brows relaxing in relief and his heart rate lowered. Tanjiro was covered in clean bandages, the fibers gripping around his head. Miyake was happy to see the bandages weren't covered in an ominous reminder of his failure as a Hashira, that Tanjiro wasn't lying on the ground heaving in a pool of his own blood, that Tanjiro wasn't fighting demons, Miyake was happy to see Tanjiro alive.

Miyake leaned against the wall, a dry sigh leaving his lips as he dropped to the floor, "Oh my gods." Miyake held his hands together and prayed to the gods in his head.

Zeus recoiled, "Its odd to see such an ungrateful bastard thanking us."

Hades shrugged, "It's just you he's never thanked, because all you do is try to kill him and we are stuck saving his ass."

"True that." Poseidon added.

"ANIKI!"

Tanjiro raced over, his trembling legs forcing themselves to work to grasp his arms around Miyake, "Aniki-San! You're here, you're okay! I'm okay, we are all alive!"

Miyake wrapped his shaking arms around Tanjiro, "Ototo-San, you scared me."

Tanjiro was surprised by Miyake's informal nickname, Miyake had never called him that before, it sprung small tears in Tanjiro's eyes.