四十六Fourty-Six四十六

Miyake rushed into the forest, leaving Tanjiro with Nezuko and Genya without a second thought. Hurrying through, his crow squawks loudly.

"Hurry! The village is in danger, get there as soon as possible!"

Miyake sneered, "I'm trying!"

Finally reaching the gates, Miyake bursts through in a swift golden light. Performing a quick slash of vertical attacks, Miyake dismantled the vases hopping around and turning them to dark ash below his feet.

"Ahh!! Tatsuo-Sama showed up!"

Kanroji quickly joins his side, having taken care of the other half of the village, "Sorry I'm late!"

Miyake is suddenly on edge when he feels someone call his spirit, "Guard the village with all you've got, Obanai-Chan, the chief is in trouble."

Without another word, Miyake is running as fast as he can towards the cheifs office, "Tecchin-Sama, don't move too much, you likely are both injured heavily."

"Breath of the Gods, First Form: Bow of Artemis.." Miyake mutters lowly, his sword shooting forward like an arrow and beheading the demon.

The villager protecting the chief sighs in relief, "That form, the sword, so beautiful."

Miyake kneels down before Tecchin and cradles his body, slowly looking over any injures, "Are you alright, Tecchin-Sama? Are you asleep?"

"Being held by a handsome and strong god, I'm on cloud nine!"

"Hey, I fell too!"

Miyake furrowed his brows, "What's going on? I'm sure no one was injured but Tecchin-Sama..."

His eyes darkened, "Don't tell me you're mocking him."

"N-No! Never!"

Miyake's face softened as he looked down at Tecchins wrist, the bracelet he gave him gone, meaning his protection had been used.

"I'll need to make you another Warding bracelet, Tecchin-Sama."

"Ye-Yes!"

---

"Caw! Caw! God Hashira has defeated Uppermoon Four! Mist Hashira defeated Uppermoon Five alongside the Love Hashira!"

Master smiled, "As impressive as ever, you three."

---

Miyake blinked questionably when Muichiro stood before him, eyes brightened and he smiled. The God Hashira gave the young boy a frown.

"Who are you?"

Muichiro deadpanned, "Eh? Muichiro... do you not remember me?"

Miyake kept blinking, "As in, Hikaru's boyfriend, Muichiro?"

Muichiro pursed his lips with a small smile, fond of the fact that he could remember her beautiful smile, "Yes."

Muichiro sighs and traps Miyake in a bone crushing hug, having been regaining his memories, he suddenly remembered a lot of things involving Miyake and his relationship.

That of father and son. Miyake was there when Muichiro got sick, when he was injured, nursing him and feeding him, treating him like anyone else.

Miyake's eyes widened slightly before he chuckled and hugged the boy back, "Ah, Mui-Kun... I see something changed today, I hope it's a good one."

Muichiro smiled into Miyake's uniform, "Yes..."

Miyake suddenly becomes withdrawn from the young hashira as he hears a cart rolling near him. Off to the side, Kanamori and Kotetsu are pulling a cart with Tanjiro laying in it as he was unable to walk after using Thunder Breathing recklessly.

"Lord Tecchin!"

The chief smiled, "Oh, Kotetsu!"

The young boy nods towards Tanjiro, who was laying in the cart, "Tanjiro is leaving the village and would like to bid you farewell!"

Tecchin leans over the cart worriedly, "Are you feeling alright?"

Tanjiro gave the chief a blinding smile, "Yes! Thank you so much for all you've done for me."

Tecchin paled, "E-Eh?!" Tecchin blinked and shook his head, "I'm the one who should be thanking you. You did a good job protecting this village! I'm grateful to you!"

"I wasn't able to do much on my own... the Hashira's did most of the word, not to mention the sword that's been connecting us to centuries of hopes until today." Tanjiro pouted a bit, rubbing the back of his neck.

Tecchin gave the lightly injured boy a small smile, "Yes, yes. It was truly magnificent to see the God Hashira's true abilities, I suppose. Where's your sister?"

Tanjiro sweatdropped, weakly raising his hand to point at Miyake, "Go ask Aniki!"

Kanamori quirked a brow and watched as Tecchin stepped over to a rather bored looking Miyake. As the figures get smaller, Kanamori watches in fascination when Tecching begins squealing.

Kanamori chuckled, "What is it?"

"Well, Aniki usually swaddles Nezuko so that she stays calm an-"

"UWAAHHHH!!"

Tanjiro is startled when Kanamori dropped the cart and raced towards Miyake, multiple villagers suddenly swarming the hashira to see him cradle the tiny demon.

Haganezuka hobbles over to Tanjiro quietly before shoving a finger into his face, "I'm telling you it's all your fault!"

"Sorry! Ow! Hey, that hurts!"

Kotetsu shoved the prideful swordsmith but to no avail did he move. Not until the chief of the village called out his name did the raging man falter.

Kotetsu huffed, "If Tanjiro and the others hadn't come, the village would've been destroyed!"

"Now, Hotaru, the real reason you came over here was to speak to Tanjiro, who came all the way here, right?"

Tanjiro chuckled, offering Haganezuka a reassuring smile, "Haganezuka-San, thank you for always taking care of my sword! I came to this village because I wanted to thank you for that."

"I-I'll reforge your sword for you, so wait for it at the God Mansion!"

Tanjiro gaped, "You're going to repair it for me?"

A tick mark appeared on the loud swordsmiths forehead, "Don't you want me to fix it?!"

Tanjiro beamed, gleaming stars in his eyes, "Thank you so much!"

"S-S-Sure.."

Kotetsu smirked, "Haganezuka-San, are you, like, embarassed?"

"Grrr... Urahh!! No way I'm embarassed!!!" Haganezuka grabbed the young boy by his ankles and began shaking him around.

Miyake stalks over towards Tanjiro, "The Kakushi has allowed us to go without the privacy measures until we fully leave the village."

Tanjiro nods, "Alright!"

Mitsuri runs and hugs Miyake's side, "Onii-San! Are you ready for my wedding in two days?!"

"Of course," Miyake smiled, "I had the crows deliver your flowers so that they wouldn't be destroyed."

Mitsuri squealed, "Uzui-San helped me find a dress too! I'm so excited, I'm shaking...!"

Miyake held Mitsuri's hands, "I'll be there every step of the way!"

Nezuko nuzzled further into Miyake's chest, basking in the warmth. Mitsuri gasped quietly, silently praying her kids will be as cute as Nezuko.

"I wonder if my kids will be as cute as Nezuko..."

Miyake then suddenly became serious, "If Obanai hurts you, I'll kill him."