十五𝙁𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣十五 (PT 2)

Miyake ran tenderly through the dark woods, dodging the manipulating spiders and horrendous woodlands of despair.

The hashira was searching for any sign of human life, though, all he found so far was broken bodies of demon slayers. Miyake prayed for their safety in judgement.

As he continued through the eerie forest, Miyake found himself seeing a faint blue aura and a fiery yet kind aura, Inosuke and Tanjiro...

"Urah! Urahh! Urah!" Inosuke laughed out as he stabbed at the ground, Miyake tilted his head in confusion, mentally hoping Gaea would not forgive Inosuke for his rash actions towards her earth.

Tanjiro sighed, staying alert as he couldn't smell anything around him, "It's no good, Inosuke! Inosuke, if you have some kind of power that can pinpoint the demon's location, then help me out!
This weird smell has been flowing in, and my nose isn't working great!"

Miyake slowed down, coming to a halt behind a short demon slayer, noticing that the slayer was of lower rank and was injured.

"Also.. um..."

The slayer spoke up quickly, defending himself from another slayer as his arms tensed up, "It's Murata!"

Miyake effortlessly held his sword up with one arm, shielding Murata from a sneak attack from behind, boredly throwing the rouge slayer off of their feet.

Miyake rose a brow at Murata, "Ah, nice to meet you Murata-San... My name is Tatsuo Miyake.."

Murata sweatdropped, backing away from Miyake nervously as his hands still trembled in fear, "A-Ah, Tatsuo-San, what... what rank are you?"

"Why does everyone care about ranks? What matters is how strong we are, I know some past Hashira's who aren't worth the while of their title, focus on strength, not title." Miyake sneered down at the boy, before checking over Tanjiro worriedly.

Tanjiro blushed and scooted comically away from Miyake, "Onii-Chan... don't be so casual in front of other people! We must worry about the other slayers first!"

Miyake huffed, crossing his arms and scoffing at Inosuke, "Fine.."

"Moving on.. Murata! Murata and I will find a way to deal with the people being controlled! Inosuke, you..." Tanjiro is interrupted when a demon steps onto a spider web, clear as day and strong against the tree line.

Miyake relaxed, shifting his balance to be free and open, he stood in front of Tanjiro, "Mmm. Nice."

Murata deadpanned angrily, "What does he mean, nice?!"

Inosuke hums out, intrigued and fueled by the powerful aura emitting from the demon. Tanjiro's senses are overloaded with loathing and a horrendous stench.

"Ah.."

The demon shows himself as a mere child, small and delicate, but Miyake saw right through the furious gaze of a demon; Miyake saw straight into the worrisome and lonely eyes of a missing child.

Miyake stood firmly yet cockily in front of Tanjiro, "This is interesting, a aura of both fury and fear, what a combination of flurrisome emotions held by a scared and lost child."

The demon clicked its teeth, "Leave my family's peaceful life alone, do not disturb us."

The demon paused, as Inosuke was getting progressively more and more powered up, "Mother will kill you all right away."

Miyake's eyes shun a delicate yellow along the demons vision, as he clutched his forehead in pain and let out a breath of heated air, "Hah.. haaah..."

"Mother?" Tanjiro questioned, realizing that Inosuke was on his last string, and it snapped.

Inosuke charged toward the demon, "Urrahhh!!!!"

Inosuke steps onto one of the injured slayers backs, launching himself into the air and towards the demon, readying his blades for an attack.

Miyake sighs, moving from sheltering Tanjiro to judging Inosuke's rudeness. Miyake watched Inosuke miss the demon 'narrowly' as the boar fell onto his back.

"That's karma for hurting another slayers back, now yours shall hurt with fury and pain."

Tanjiro rushes to Inosuke, Miyake standing still and continuing to stare at the demon, "Inosuke!"

"Why did he show up anyway?!"

The demons steals one last glance at a genuinely fearless and bored Miyake, before disappearing into the woods further and further until Miyake found himself clicking his tongue in annoyance.

Tanjiro looks around, trying his hardest to pinpoint the demon, though the terrible smell on the mountain prevented his senses to be able to concentrate.

Miyake could've told the group that the woman who was pulling on the strings was a heavy distance, sitting on a blissful boulder, the beautiful demon submerged in glorious moonlight. But what's the fun in that?

Miyake shrugged, rolling his shoulders back and hissing in slight pain as he felt reminisce traced along his back and chest, scars littered his arms and neck. Thankfully, his uniform covered them, as cliche as it sounded. Maybe, just maybe, Miyake could hide his injury from his blue butterfly.

Though, Miyake was sure Kyōjurō would see them eventually, for... other reasons... ANYWAY-

Inosuke huffed and groaned, annoyed and frustrated with Tanjiro's pestering, he grunted, "Okay, okay, okay! I hear you, all right?! You want me to find where that demon is at, right? Shut up already, Forehead!"

Miyake dot-eyed, chucking lowly at Inosuke's colorful nicknames, though the Hashira had to admit, he was genuinely impressed by the boars creativity.

Pulling out his dual blades, Inosuke rashly stuck each end into the ground, connecting his swords once again with the earth.

"Sorry Gaea..."

"Ngh... Beast Breathing, Seventh Form, Spacial Awareness! Grrr..." Inosuke takes deep breaths, connecting himself with his breathing and his blades in which severed him with the ground.

Feeling his way through the dense and painful stricken forest, Inosuke finds the spider demons mother. Miyake smiled slightly, hidden by a scoff, seemingly unimpressed by Inosuke.

However, Miyake takes his time to softly caress Inosuke's boar head, admiring the boar's blades, "Inosuke-San... you did great, it was truly a wonder to see such a unique breathing," again with that gorgeous and contagious smile, "amazing..."

"Haah...?" Small fluff balls appeared around Inosuke as he stares at Miyake in confusion and admiration, he then remembers seeing Miyake fight.

"How awesome.."

Elsewhere, buried deep within the halls of the forest, the demon (later known as Rui), sits upon a spider's string as he again envisions the bright glowing sand dunes of Miyake's gold eyes.

Rui looks up at the sky, "I want him too, Master. His eyes, are so pretty. I want them to look like mine..."

Rui's demonic eyes transfer around the dull forests "Then, he can be mine too, I won't let anyone get in our way. The two of us are going to live in bliss as a family. No one can break our bond... then, maybe, I can see the world with Miyake-Kun like Master does."

"With admiration and love..."