十六𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣十六

(Kinda choppy- im sorry blokes)

Chapter Sixteen:
Letting Someone Else Go First
W/C: 2904

A wall of broken and beaten demon slayers form a fear stricken and almost dead wall of protection in front of the three.

Miyake grimaced, the stench of blood and fearsome aura made it painful to see, something here was so very wrong. It felt so... forced...

"Ugh, dammit! What a pain in the ass, I'm just going to demolish them all at once!" Inosuke readies his fists as he bends down.

Tanjiro hurriedly shut his horrible idea however, "You can't do that! Back off! There has to be a way, so let's try not to hurt these- Ah.."

A slayer forces themself towards Tanjiro, Miyake humming in dissatisfaction as Murata shielded and defended Tanjiro.

"Murata?" Tanjiro questions as he steps back against Miyake.

The young slayer blocks off the other slayers and proceeds to protect Tanjiro, "Leave these guys to me and go on ahead!"

Inosuke huffed, crossing his arms and buffing his chest, he pointed at Murata, "What kind of talk is that, Mr. Pissed-My-Pants?"

"I never pissed my pants, stupid boar!"

Miyake hissed out a laugh as he covered his mouth with his hand, his shoulders heaving slightly as he watched as Tanjiro dragged a hollering Inosuke along the path.

Miyake waited before he watched Murata fight with ease, he smiled, "Murata! If you really want to know, I am Tatsuo Miyake,"

Murata turned back, his dark grey eyes widening in shock as he saw Miyake's eyes glow a brilliant sand dune gold.

"I am the God Hashira."

{*}

Miyake hummed, noticing how he had not followed down the same path that Tanjiro and Inosuke did. It worried Miyake that he wasn't with Tanjiro, but he also knew that Miyake could not get in the way of Tanjiro's story.

Fact was... Miyake wasn't supposed to be in Tanjiro's story at all.. Though, Miyake liked how he changed Tanjiro's story...

"Hm... you're the one master wants... why?"

Miyake gazed to the side, realizing he had reached a old wooden house, Miyake smiled at the demon, "I would like to know too." He paused, "What is your name, Lower Moon?"

Rui's eyes widened, a memory flashed through his head...

"Misake-Chan! How'd you sleep?"

Misake smiled at Muzan, her hand instinctively holding onto her stomach, "Ah, Muzan, you're awake so early?"