Miyake Relationships Explained

Miyake got "married" to Uzui first, then they married the girls...

Uzui and Rengoku are just best friends, they aren't shipped in this... (tho they are a cute ship).

Rengoku isn't married to the girls or Uzui, he's only in love with Miyake.

Miyake loves the girls as his wives, and Uzui and Rengoku, as his husband's.

Relationship dynamics:

Uzui --> switch/top
Miyake --> top
Rengoku --> switch
Hinatsuru --> bottom
Makio --> switch
Suma --> bottom

Timeline of marriages:

♡ Uzui - Miyake ♡
☆ \
| \
{ Suma } \
{ Makio } \
{ Hinatsuru } \
《Rengoku》

Miyake and Uzui have never actually had a physical wedding, since Uzui's family was against the two of them, hence why Uzui calls Miyake "future husband". Yes, Miyake is legally married to the girls.

Rengoku and Uzui are best friends, they share Miyake in a polyamoruous relationship. Miyake was Rengoku's first time and Makio's first time (fun fact). Uzui is dedicated to getting Miyake to sleep with him, even with 8 years of "marriage", they hadn't ever "slept" together.

Miyake says it's because Uzui didn't marry him for love, but rather to disobey his family, so he's waiting until they get married.

Uzui and Miyake got "married" when they were 15, later being arranged to marry the girls when they were 16.

Makio is the only one Miyake had ever slept with, which happened on her 18th birthday. Suma is as persistent as Uzui, yet Miyake is genuinely worried that she wouldn't be able to handle him.

Miyake is bisexual, he is romantically interested and sexually interested in the girls. He's just afraid that they don't have the stamina for him, Makio is the only one he's slept with because she had trained super hard in order TO sleep with him.

Miyake is scared he hurt her and refused to do it again, he is horrified that he might hurt the girls so he refuses to have sex with them.

Kids are something they've talked about, especially after the fight with Uppermoon 6 (even if it's not mentioned in the fanfic).

Rengoku is happy to take care of their kids as another father figure, since him and Miyake can't have biological kids. Rengoku desperately wants to adopt, yet him and Miyake are still focused on their career.

The first thing Uzui wants to do after his fight with Uppermoon 6 is start a family with Miyake and their wives.

Any other facts you want to know or questions?

Nobody asked for this I just figured it would clear some things up in the whole uzui x Miyake x rengoku ship dynamic.