二十四𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻二十四

(Lots of skips, if you have a 10k request lmk)(WARNING: Little heated at the end)

(WARNING: Little heated at the end)

Chapter Twenty-Four: Rehabilitation Training
W/C: 5242

"Are you heading into battle?"

Rengoku blushed slightly, he nodded, "Miyake!"

Rengoku turned around and was met with Miyake smiling adoringly at him, "We just got some new information about a demon, and the Slayers who confronted him got taken out. We're losing rank and filers, too, now. We can't stand by and do nothing."

Miyake nodded his head absently, getting closer to Rengoku, he snaked his arms around Rengoku's waist. Rengoku smiled fondly and placed his hands on Miyake's chest, blushing a bit.

Miyake dipped his head onto Rengoku's shoulder, "Could it be a Twelve Kizuki?" His hands grabbed onto Rengoku's belt loops and gently tugged.

Rengoku chuckled out a bit as Miyake's hot breath tickled his neck, "Most likely, yes. It might be a member of the Upper Ranks."

Miyake's face fell, he pulled his head away from Rengoku and met face to face with him, "It sounds like a difficult mission, but as long as you're going, Kyōjurō, there's nothing to worry about."

Rengoku felt light headed at Miyake's confidence in his strength, it made him happy to know Miyake held high standards for Rengoku.

"Would you like for me to go as well?"

And there it was...

Rengoku smiled enthusiastically, "No need! Besides, that kid with a demon, he called you brother.."

Rengoku trailed off, "Miyake, what's your plan taking in that headbutting kid? You said you were never going to have a Tsuguko, but I'm sure your relationship's not the reason."

Miyake tilted his head fondly, "Kyōjurō, you're so smart." He smiled.

Miyake gently graced his fingers along Rengoku's sides, "Don't worry, I'm not taking him in for our personal relation, I think he has true potential."

Rengoku nods, flustered but unfazed by Miyake's touchy attitude, "Right! But... he's familiar to you isn't he?"

Miyake stops smiling, he pursed his lips in thought, "You're right... he reminds me of someone, but I can't remember."

Rengoku pulls away from Miyake, Miyake slumps his arms lazily by his sides in sadness, "Well! I must get going now. I think you will figure it out very soon!"

"Thank you, Kyōjurō... Ne.. when you get back, let's spend the night together..."

Rengoku blushed to his ears, his face as red as his breathing technique, he furrows his brows, "Miyake-!"