𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 S̶e̶c̶r̶e̶t̶s̶ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 ;) pt 4

Hikaru likes Muichiro!! There hasn't been much screen time between the two, but they are (usually) always together, and Muichiro never knows why!

Muichiro often forgets who Hikaru is, he just remembers that she is someone VERY important to him, so Muichiro tries his hardest to remember her name.

Though when he can't remember her name, he calls her "butterfly" because he finds her beautiful and graceful like a butterfly, and because of her title.

When he can't remember "butterfly" his eyes scrunch up and he pouts his lips out in disappointment of himself, Hikaru finds this oddly cute...

Hikaru also understands that Muichiro is very forgetful and that he can't help it, so she doesn't get upset with him, ever...

Muichiro follows her around like a lost dog, but, he doesn't know why. He just feels like he should be next to her, and sometimes, it freaks Muichiro.

<*>

"Why am I here?"

Hikaru smiles and continues talking to the aloof boy, knowing he won't remember but happy that he at least was with her.

Muichiro nodded to himself, hummed, and moved a little closer to Hikaru, "Oh, that's why... her smile...

I like it..."

<*>

Hope you lot enjoyed, I enjoyed making this. I had a rough day today, and this just brightened up my day thinking about it.
It's so wholesome.

What should I do for a 3.5k special?