十一𝙀𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣十一

Chapter Eleven: Tzusumi MansionW/C: 4341

W/C: 4341

"If I heal myself, I can help that woman. But if I do it..." Miyake glanced at Tanjiro who was speaking to the frantic sparrow, then sighed, "I wont be able to heal him when he gets in danger... I can not choose myself over my Tsuguko, I am sorry, Hikaru..."

"Hey! What do you think you're doing, causing a scene right in the middle of the road?!" Tanjiro scolded the golden boy, "Cant you see she wants no part of you?! And you're making trouble for your sparrow too!"

Miyake smiled at Tanjiro, easing his stance a bit as he used his breathing to slowly but surely heal himself rather than using one of his... abilities..

He let out a deep breath, and headed towards the small crowd, shoving the yellow boy away and confiding the woman.

"Are you alright, miss?"

Tanjiro grips the boys collar, while the boy fumbled on about how he recognized Tanjiro from the final selection.

The woman nodded, accepting Miyake's apology and cringing at the young boy behind him. Miyake affirmed her situation and turned around towards Tanjiro.

"I don't know anyone like you! Dont go around saying you know me, i dont know you!" Tanjiro spat out.

The boy wailed, "What?! But we met before, remember? We met! You're the one with the bad memory!"

Tanjiro 'oohs', remembering the loud boy from final selection, he let go of his uniform collar, and noticed that Miyake had already taken care of the woman.

"Ah, Miyake-Kun has already taken care of you, so you may return home now with no worries!" Tanjiro smiled.

The woman bowed, her dark hair twisted neatly in a beautiful braid, and her purple-grey kimono dusted with dirt from the yellow boy gripping at her clothes.

"Thank you, I will go now."

The boy cried out, seemingly not understanding the woman's rejection, "Hey!! Stay out of my way, that girl is going to marry me, because she is in love with me. All rig-"

The boys head flies to the side as a dark red bruise paints across his face where the woman had feverishly slapped him.

"Ah!"

The woman does not stop, continuing to hit the boy with anger.

"Ouch!! Hey! That hurts! Ouch!! Stop it!"

Miyake chuckled and let the woman abuse the young boy, watching in satisfaction as he got what he deserved for harassing a woman.

Tanjiro grabbed at her arms, "H-Hey! Calm down!"

"Ahhh!!!"

The girl yelled furiously at the soot covered boy, "When did I ever tell you that I loved you?! You were weak and crumbled up on the side of the road, so I wanted to help! All I did was speak to you!!"