二十一𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓞𝓷𝓮二十一

Chapter Twenty-One: Master of the MansionW/C: 1892

W/C: 1892

"So good of you to come, my beloved children."

Nichika and Hinaki help Kagaya walk to the edge of the patio, Hinaki smiling eerily back at Miyake, hoping he would follow them.

Miyake shook his head, and stayed back in the dark, he didn't like feeling equal to someone so amazing like Kagaya. He felt as if he didn't deserve such respect.

Kagaya hummed quietly, turning his head to sense if anyone was there, he frowned, "Miyake-Kun.. where are you? I would like for you to be next to me."

Miyake, at Kagaya's side immediately, bowed down with his forehead against the tatami floors, "Hai, Kagaya-Kun."

"Mm..." Kagaya turns away from Miyake and raised his head, lGood morning, everyone. The weather is amazingly good today. I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our semiannual Hashira Meeting with no personnel changes."

Tanjiro narrowed his eyes in confusion as he looked at Miyake bowing to this mysterious man, he had never seen his older brother bow to anyone, even his master!

Sanemi grabbed a fist full of Tanjiro's hair and slammed his head into the ground.

"Agh!"

"Shinazugawa-San..."

Sanemi flinched, shaking his thoughts loose and bowing down, "I am pleased to see you in good health as well, Oyakata-Sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune. Tatsuo-Sama, I wish you luck in your healing process."

Kagaya smiled gently, "Thank you, Sanemi."

Kanroji whined out silently, "I wanted to say that! I wanted to greet Oyakata-Sama and Tatsuo-Sama!"

Sanemi keeps his head down, "If I may,
Oyakata-Sama... Before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordsman, Kamado Tanjiro, accompanied by a demon?"

Tanjiro furrowed his brows, "He didn't seem to have a drop of intelligence or logic, but he's speaking so formally now!"

Kagaya nodded in understanding, "Right. I apologize for startling you all. As for Tanjirou and Nezuko, I've sanctioned their situation. And I'd also like you all to accept it."

The proposition caused an out-roar from the Hashira's, except for two, who remained silent.

Himejima rubbed his prayer beads together, making a soft chime of rocks, "Ahh... Even if it's what you desire, Oyakata-Sama, I cannot agree to it."

"I'm flamboyantly opposed as well! A Demon Slayer travelling with a demon is unacceptable!" Uzui yelled out flamboyantly.

"I shall do whatever it is you wish, Oyakata-Sama!"