𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒂𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒐 𝑭𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚

(Tatsuo Family House) ——>

(Miyake after the defeat of Muzan) ——>

(FYI- The Takumi household is Hikaru's family, the Tatsuo family is Miyake's family)(THIS CONTAINS LIGHT SPOILERS FOR THE FUTURE)

It has been awhile since Miyake had seen or heard from anyone after Muzan's defeat, Tanjiro mailed him from time to time. As did mostly everyone else. However, Miyake has changed drastically.

His hair was long, down to his waist, where his muscles were tightened and still obviously toned. Though his oversized black kimono hid those certain attributes, much to Miyake's (ego) dismay.

Miyake grabbed his brother by the waist, holding him up to reach up to the tree, his little brother giggled and hugged Miyake's neck.

"MiMi-Chan! I'm too big for you to carry, I'm almost 10!" Kim-Tae Seo, Miyake's half-brother, laughed.

Kim-Tae brushed his wavy black hair out of his face, his oval eyes bright blue, piercing Miyake with happiness.

"Oh come on! Your big brother is strong!" Miyake smiled brightly, setting him down and allowing the little boy to hug him tighter around his waist.

Kim-Tae loved hugs, and anything to do with his older brother.

He let go of Miyake, turning around to look at the white crocheted angel that now sat upon the top of their bristling Christmas tree. The tree was strung with ornaments gifted from many of Miyake's friends and family.

"Look, Mimi-Chan! It looks like you when you use your really cool sword!" Kim-Tae pointed at the angel.

Miyake flinched, his brows furrowed and grey eyes narrowed in dismay, chewing on his lip he tried to redirect the little boys attention towards something else.

"동생... let's go see what Hikaru-San and 엄마 are cooking... I bet 아빠 is making some really good sweets for us!" Miyake urged Kim-Taw towards the dining hall with his hands, motioning to the little boy to follow after the scents of mochi, katsudon, and bulgogi.