𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑯𝒊𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒖 𝑴𝒆𝒕 𝑴𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒆 | 1k Special PT 1

(Hikaru POV)
Thats Hikaru before her eyes changed, cuz yk, biology 🧬 ——>

Hikaru walked through the busy streets of Matsue, the villagers marveling at her gorgeous yukata and beautiful long black hair

Hikaru walked through the busy streets of Matsue, the villagers marveling at her gorgeous yukata and beautiful long black hair. Her body was lean and young, still short however. Her eyes a light green, but one of her eyes was starting to inhabit a light tint of pink.

She was roaming if she were to be honest, fairly new to the small village and its inhabitants. Her and her family had just moved in a couple weeks ago. Her parents had received an anonymous large sum of money from one of Takumi Ren's (Father) co-workers.

Problem is, none of them would fess up to who gave him the money. He wished and searched for clues to try and catch who could've given them the money, but truth be told, it looked as if none of the workers had given him any money.

Hikaru often pondered the incident, the moment her father opened the golden sealed letter that he has yet to throw away. The remnants of the wax seal turned into gold dust the moment Ren had opened it.

It fascinated her, at first, now, it often scared her. She was approaching her 8th birthday, and wondered if the anonymous hero would send her some amazing gifts. Or if the angel was done giving to her family.

She sighed out, her boring dull eyes searching for something familiar in the town, maybe she would run into her older brother while he was working.

Kai, the eldest brother and child, worked extremely hard with his father. He was the responsible one, always making sure everyone was doing alright and doing safe things. The mom friend if you will.

She hummed a tune, continuing the dirt path as people began to whisper. Hikaru wondered what in the world could be so interesting enough for everyone to want to talk about it.

Hikaru placed some of her long hair behind her ear, groaning as she was obviously getting bored with the whispers. She pointed comically at a younger lady.

"You! What's going on? Why is everyone whispering?!" The 8-year-old cried out, walking closer to the frightened woman.

The woman was about mid 20's, quite startled by Hikaru's bold and bossy tone, the young adult paused and seemed almost scared of Hikaru herself.

Hikaru huffed and crossed her arms, "Well? Are you going to say something or stand with your mouth open like a goldfish?"

"M-M.. M..."

Hikaru narrowed her eyes, her face morphing into one of confusion, "What? What's M.. m.. Mistake??"

"아 너무 귀찮아...."

[Ah.. it's annoying...] or [Ah... so troublesome..]

Hikaru snapped her head backwards, not even noticing the presence of someone behind her, "Who are you, strange man?! And what kind of gibberish is that?"